• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Aha, yeah, unfortunately I am as confused and lost as you probably are...I suppose you were hoping I could help you out huh." She chuckles again, looking at the ground and shuffling her feet "Sorry heh.."

Zero fell from the sky, landing next to Grace and Moriko. His legs broke with a thundering crack, and pierced through his legs bleeding heavily. "Oh, that looks like a problem."

@Nonalaka @TongneJinglish

((lol. I just kinda noticed, I think I'm one of the last most powerful people in the RP to help take on the watcher. ^-^))

RomanTheFireGod said:
"Nope. Just a guy looking for a school where people aren't terrified of me." He said picking a peice of the chocolate flower.
"i was sent away , i ... accidentally did something awful and my parents sent me here, again its nice some one isnt scared of me" she smiled at him and a small speaker appeared and music played softly in the background , a mix of rock and alternative music

@RomanTheFireGod

Last edited by a moderator:
Slaxt said:
"Fine... I'll tink of someting... Ah! Hold on..." Sora stops hugging Yoruichi. He goes behind a tree and comes out as his original age and new clothes to fit him. "Hmm.. Want to go to the Arcade?" He looks at Yoruichi and smiles.
Yoruichi's eyes widen and she blinks a few times, "Sora? Yes... that's Sora. But." She couldn't believe she didn't realise sooner, she got a little angry and jumped at him, "PERVERT!" her palm clashes against his cheek as she slaps him.

"Oh, my mom sent me to comfort you because she thought we might be able to relate because we're both temporally displaced." Diel said. "My name is Diel by the way, what's yours?" She asked him.

Bob giggled like a maniac as soon as he was sure The Watcher wouldn't hear him.

Moriko jumps back and gasps,

"Oh my goodness!!"

She stares zero up and down, "are you alright??" She asks still panicked from his loud entrance.

The Watcher sighs angrily, taking the third corridor on the left and heading down six flights of stairs. He was pissed off enough to, if things didn't go as planned, destroy all of hell just to blow some steam.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
“ Wh-who are you? ”

...♆Kuroh spoke as he looked over at Zero, wiping his tears♆...

“ What do you want? ”

[/QUOTE]
''hehe...my name is Add...one of Himeragi's subordinates and her recon spies...seeing you trying to travel back in time to alter the past, it wont work...for ive been there. as i result i made clones of me but never altered the past of my childhood where my mother died''

*he then becomes visible to Kuroh and is standing next to the window in his room*

''listen up...what ever you do, stays. you cant change it. for everytime you time travel, you only make yourself older. eventually, you'll waste your life trying to grab a moment where you altered the past that will never exist''

Grace didn't know what to do. All of these people were suddenly appearing and someones legs were broken! "Would you like me to break your arms to take the pain away from your legs?" She suggested.

Zero looks about confused, then laughing. "why is everyone worried?" Zero summons a long blade into his hands, cutting off his legs from above the knee cap. Slowly, a dark goo spills out of the wound, rebuilding his legs and then they are fully repaired. Zero stands up, stretching. "I felt like putting up a show! My legs wouldn't break from a small fall like that." Zero smiled.

Metaphysics said:
"Oh, my mom sent me to comfort you because she thought we might be able to relate because we're both temporally displaced." Diel said. "My name is Diel by the way, what's yours?" She asked him.
“ My name's Kuroh. ”

...♆Kuroh said as he looked at Diel, soon forcing a smile. He closed his bloodshot eyes as he did so♆...

Grace stood there, staring. "What else can you do?!" She started examining him and touching him all over the place, seeing if anything interesting happened.

LonelyAssassin said:
Yoruichi's eyes widen and she blinks a few times, "Sora? Yes... that's Sora. But." She couldn't believe she didn't realise sooner, she got a little angry and jumped at him, "PERVERT!" her palm clashes against his cheek as she slaps him.
Sora covers his face "Ow! Hold on! Let me talk woman! Jeez..." He sits down against a tree and looks up at Yoruichi.

Moriko stared at his knees his legs healed with a horrified expression, she had never seen such a thing in her life before! She

Didn't know if she should be impressed or feel disgusted.

" ....well you're full of surprises aren't you" she didn't know what else to say.

Draco looks at Zero"wow if that is what happens when one falls from the sky I might just try it"

"You know, if you want to fall from further up I can help with that"

Last edited by a moderator:
Zero grinned, and snapped his fingers, two clones of himself appearing next to him. Each individual clone holding out a hand to the three people standing around him. "Hi, how do you do? I'm Zero, nice to meet you!"

Slaxt said:
Sora covers his face "Ow! Hold on! Let me talk woman! Jeez..." He sits down against a tree and looks up at Yoruichi.
Yoruichi grins at him, "Go on then. Talk" She crouches down and faces him, "Seems I can't trust any guys around here."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back