• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Who am I?" Zero laughed, drawing even closer to him. "Boy, I might have been your daddy. If your dad wasn't a total bitch and came along and stole my girl." Zero summoned his scythe to his right hand, his face maddened with rage. "You are the mistake that gives me suicidal thoughts, and believe me, no one has successfully done that before." His eyes were now completely replaced with a crimson fire, a black aura radiating from him. "Give me a few good reasons to let you live, and I'll consider it."

Moriko stopped walking and turned to the guy.

"Well i dont think i have any objections, weird guy i also dont know the name of who appeared in front of me but, in case of future encounters my name is moriko"

She turned back again and began to notice the girl from earlier following her

Shiroe started rubbing his head Why did i come to this school?Why did my Uncle send me here!?Shiroe thought as he put on his robe and went to get his glasses he wore them and took his sword and sliced opened the dormroom opening a portal to The Grave Shiroe went inside and said Vanoss!!I came here to see my uncle!!! Shiroe shouted at Vanoss.Shiroe got accepted He went towards his uncle's grave.Shiroe opened the coffin and said What did you left me before you died Shiroe said as he took Jin's Corpse out and examined it You smell Awful as ever Shiroe then noticed a note in his hand Shiroe took the note and started reading it.It said Shiroe.....You are white and He is Black....

"thanks " some sparks formed toghter into a tiny dragon ,made of fire it flew up and then it transformed into a real butterfly she looked over at him "your different , other than the gun thing you dont seem afraid of me , why?"

@RomanTheFireGod

Grace picked up her pace so she was walking with the girl now. "Moriko... I like that name..." She mumbled to herself. "It sounds foreign." Her name was very normal and generic, she didn't really like it.

LonelyAssassin said:
Yoruichi rests her hands around Sora, "It's a good thing you're very loud." Even if he tried to tiptoe, she could 'hear' him. "What do you want to do Sora?"
"Ummm... I dunno... Yew pick someting to do! I'll do anyting!" He smiles and looks up at her.

PixelScoreMC said:
"Who am I?" Zero laughed, drawing even closer to him. "Boy, I might have been your daddy. If your dad wasn't a total bitch and came along and stole my girl." Zero summoned his scythe to his right hand, his face maddened with rage. "You are the mistake that gives me suicidal thoughts, and believe me, no one has successfully done that before." His eyes were now completely replaced with a crimson fire, a black aura radiating from him. "Give me a few good reasons to let you live, and I'll consider it."
“ What are you talking about? What has my father got to do with your petty relationship problems? ”

...♆Kuroh spoke as he looked at the male who stood before him with red-painted eyes, showing that he was clearly crying. He then turned to the female and spoke♆...

“ Do you know what he means? ”

She feels the cold gust pass by her and shivers "strange guy..." she mumbles to herself.

"Oh? Thank you ~" she said with a cheery smile as she pulled her coat around herself more.

"And what's your name?"

A demon wearing a suit and a name tag that says 'Bob' called The Watcher's attention. "Good morning, do you have an appointment with the lady?"

(is Kuroh asking Diel?)

Draco looked at Moriko and Grace,

he disidead to great them and went off the roof. He looked at them from a far not knowing what to say.

The Watcher crosses his arms. "No, but unless you let me see the current ruler of hell I will tear all of hell apart and sent the broken fragments to purgatory." He says angrily. "And yes, I am 100 percent serious."

"I'm different. Just know that." Han said using his second element to zap a flower with lightning. "Your different to though."

"Don't fuck with me boy-" Zero went to reach for Kuroh's wrist, but the second it even brushed Kuroh's skin his hand was shot back, a stream of thoughts, memories and emotions going into Zero's head. "No... No... this is all wrong... Even Akira said..." Zero then looked up at Kuroh with eyes, showing clear intent of killing someone. "Akira... you... fucking.. lying... whore...." Zero's scythe faded away, and Zero laughed brokenly. "Kuroh. You don't belong in the past, go back to the present... where you belong." Zero turned around and walked into the wall, fading as he did so and disappearing entirely.

"I am Grace-Lynn." She gave her a toothy grin. Her vampire fangs always stuck out when she smiled and it was a little embarrassing but there wasn't much she could do about it. It was a little odd how she was dressed, in a warm coat and scarf. It wasn't cold at all to Grace.

" what made you go here? sent away ? homeless? are you a run away? " she said curiously then looked at the flower in his hand and turned in chocolate and plucked it from his hand and took a bite

@RomanTheFireGod

"Oh! What a nice name, I had a friend called Lynn once" she smiled to herself reminiscing for a

Bit but quickly came to her senses again.

"How long have you been at this school?" She asked noticing grace staring at her coat and scarf "I hate being cold" she chuckled.

"Alright, alright." Bob said. He took out a piece of paper. "Just sign here, here, there, there, intials here and here, address there, full name here, and you're good to go." He said, pointing to random places in the paper. "Then after signing take the elevator on you left, go to the 6th floor, third corridor on the left, 6 flights down and you'll reach the throne room."

"Nope. Just a guy looking for a school where people aren't terrified of me." He said picking a peice of the chocolate flower.

Slaxt said:
"Ummm... I dunno... Yew pick someting to do! I'll do anyting!" He smiles and looks up at her.
"I don't know what you people do down here! Apparently getting naked is embarrassing!" She huffs and thinks.

Metaphysics said:
"Alright, alright." Bob said. He took out a piece of paper. "Just sign here, here, there, there, intials here and here, address there, full name here, and you're good to go." He said, pointing to random places in the paper. "Then after signing take the elevator on you left, go to the 6th floor, third corridor on the left, 6 flights down and you'll reach the throne room."
The Watcher sighs angrily, signing and etc. where he was supposed two before taking the elevator to his lift, pressing the button to go to the 6th floor. "This had better be worth it after all the shit I've been through..."

LonelyAssassin said:
"I don't know what you people do down here! Apparently getting naked is embarrassing!" She huffs and thinks.
"Fine... I'll tink of someting... Ah! Hold on..." Sora stops hugging Yoruichi. He goes behind a tree and comes out as his original age and new clothes to fit him. "Hmm.. Want to go to the Arcade?" He looks at Yoruichi and smiles.

Draco turned into a dragon and started to fly around the school, he looked down to take a good look at all the new people, like him, that hade just started and was wondering if he could get to know any of them.

"I actually just got here." She smiled. It was mostly true, the rest of her story was just too boring to waste anyone's time with. "I guess you did too...?"

Grace glanced up to see a magnificent dragon flying around. "I wonder if that is normal..." She was mumbling again.

PixelScoreMC said:
"Don't fuck with me boy-" Zero went to reach for Kuroh's wrist, but the second it even brushed Kuroh's skin his hand was shot back, a stream of thoughts, memories and emotions going into Zero's head. "No... No... this is all wrong... Even Akira said..." Zero then looked up at Kuroh with eyes, showing clear intent of killing someone. "Akira... you... fucking.. lying... whore...." Zero's scythe faded away, and Zero laughed brokenly. "Kuroh. You don't belong in the past, go back to the present... where you belong." Zero turned around and walked into the wall, fading as he did so and disappearing entirely.
“ U-um. That was.. awkward.. ”

...♆Kuroh soon sighed and sat down, looking at the ground. He then turned to the female and spoke once more♆...

“ So why are you here? ”

---------------------

“ He didn't think I'd sell out my son that easy, did he? ”

...♅Akira spoke as he finished observing Kuroh and Zero. He then turned his attention back to The Watcher, soon smiling and adjusting his hand on the edge of the arm rest of his golden coloured throne. He continued♅...

“ So Hell operates like a company? How unusual.. ”

reFvoBP.gif

((( I write 'male' or 'female' until my character knows another's name. Then I use names. So yeah, whenever I write 'female' I am addressing Diel. This will last until Kuroh knows her name, then I'll start writing Diel. )))

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back