• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
- he scoots up and wraps his arms around your waist setting you on his lap and kisses your neck up to your cheek and cuddles with you

"Hm? So you've never thought about it." Christopher dismissed the topic of conversation as he removed himself from the door, walking behind her whilst the door closed on its own. She seemed somewhat odd, but of course he had no problem with it. "Can't say I blame you."

zoey smiles and realizes that she was straddling him and blushed kissing his neck before laying her head on his shoulder

Don't you dare dye your hair pink - he says sounding a little serious and a little kidding as he keeps watching the horror movie

No - he says actually meaning it - just to embarrass you... a naked girl with pink hair in the middle of the campus is hilarious

she turns bright red embarrassed " what am i not attractive ? " she says looking down

Last edited by a moderator:
I promise I don't... - he giggles - my friends probably would though - he grabs ur hand and kisses it gently - I love you though ... so if I ever do that remember I love you - he blushes saying the couple of words that he really meant and he smiles holding your hand-

" ive lived 700 years , i have lead many lives and dont many things" she blushes" many people , but i never cared untill i met you " she kissed him "I....I love you"

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]"Hm? So you've never thought about it." Christopher dismissed the topic of conversation as he removed himself from the door, walking behind her whilst the door closed on its own. She seemed somewhat odd, but of course he had no problem with it. "Can't say I blame you."

[/QUOTE]
Arri shrugged, biting her lip, before turning to look at him, "where would you like to eat?" She watched him with a plain expression as she waited for a response.

"I would suggest my place, but I find it best we eat somewhere you'd like." Christopher continued walking, slightly shifting the pizza in his hands. "So. Ladies choice?" Christopher stopped walking, awaiting her response.

Zoey smiles and kissed his check and down his neck stoping at his collar bone befor hoping up with an evil seductive grin and winks at him

@motoemo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back