• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Christopher took hold of the fresh pizza, placing the box against his right side before turning back to face her. "One? Well. Now its two." Christopher the shrugged his shoulders and directed over to a clean table with his free hand. "Dine in or take out?"

The people awed and smiled - of course let's go - he holds your hand and we start walking -

@Sixxx

Last edited by a moderator:
It was finally her turn to order. She got a pizza with extra cheese and pepperoni. She smiled and took her box of pizza.

Elizabeth yawns, waking up on the roof of the school, so close to the edge that if she so much as moved an inch she would fall off.. "What the hell?... How did I... can't remember...." She mumbles to herself, trying to figure out how she had gotten up there. She moves away from the edge of the roof and stands up,

She stuffed the pizza in her face and threw on her headphones. It has been a while since she ate something so good.

Demons started playing. She loved this song. She was a demon after all. She sang quietly along with it. "When you feel my heat look into my eyes. It's where my demons hide. It's where my demons hide."

(sorry. my posts won't be very often)

Han smiled and nodded. "I'll fix it later. For now, you need to practice." He pointed to the tree. "Show me what you already know...If you know anything at all." He chuckled.

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]Christopher took hold of the fresh pizza, placing the box against his right side before turning back to face her. "One? Well. Now its two." Christopher the shrugged his shoulders and directed over to a clean table with his free hand. "Dine in or take out?"

[/QUOTE]
(Sorry, cleaning.))

Arri thought for a moment and shrugged,"I don't mind either way.."

She paused when she heard singing and looked in the direction of the voice for a second, before returning her gaze to him,"I'm not wearing shoes, though, so I think I'd rather eat out."

((( I'm gonna let the RP progress a day or so before I reply with my next post. I'm not gonna show what happened within Akira's dimension, only Akira returning. So I'd like it to progress a bit to show the passage of time. )))

"Shoeless? What kind of bold statement are you trying to make here?" With a cheesy grin, Christopher then headed towards the door, pressing his back against the rail to open the door whilst he stepped backwards, waiting for her to exit through the door he had opened. "Are is this an everyday thing?"

Arri rubbed the back of her neck as she walked out, speaking as if she were ashamed of it,"well, I've never liked wearing shoes....when I was younger, I tripped and fell off of the stadium at an entrance ceremony and broke my leg, so they didn't make me wear shoes even after I was healed." She talked about it as if she didn't realize she was saying it.

(im here tag meh @AsongOfIceandFire

(i have a week off from school and a 100.1 temp right now soooo im here for the most part ,just tag meh)

Zoey smiled as he held her hand and they walked back to the dorm she opens the door and grinned plopping on the couch @motoemo

alex walked out of the school and snickered. "well...well...well... no people time to attract some attention" they say and their voice changes to sing

[media]

[/media] and then screamed loudly sounding like a mech breaking something while it is rusted so it moved slowly

" imma go bring my duffle bag back from my dorm if thats ok with you?" she said starting to get up smiling

she leaves and a few minutes later she comes back wearing tight jean short and a band tank top and Vans ,carrying a huge duffle bag i wasnt heavy but she was so little it was awkward to carry "hey"

Just leave it where ever - he kept on watching TV which was a horror movie he giggles seeing some one being chopped in two as blood flew everywhere-

" they never learn to not go up stairs ,no exits never a good idea " she say smiling droping the bag and walking over siting a few feet away from him on the couch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back