• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
((( Nothing really. Classes started back up, Akira returned to his dimension for the time being. )))

((( Classes have started back up. Akira's returned to his dimension for the time being. That's pretty much it. )))

Christopher grinned. So, she would tolerate him? With a slight roll of his irises in a playful manner, Christopher stuffed his hands into his pockets. "Yeah. Pizza it is." Christopher then removed his right hand from his pocket, holding it out towards her. "Unless you'd rather we walk?"

@Touwa Erio

Layla blinked, parting her lips to speak, only to be silenced by his lips being quickly pressed against hers. Slowly, she sighed, and continued onward to her class. She was quite sure he had business to take care of, which would be his only reasoning if any. Allowing her bag to swing back and forth across her front, Layla trailed her irises skyward.

@Fukushima Akira

"Well, I would offer to fly, but we might end up in space."Arri said this while she took his hand, grasping her camera tightly in the other. She was a bit surprised that he wasn't mad at her for not leaving him alone, but mentally shrugged the surprise away with a small smile.

@Mashiro Shiina

Last edited by a moderator:
Christopher shrugged his shoulders. "Nah. I'm not good in space." Christopher was then apparently divekicked in the face, but simply dodged his head backwards and watched her disappear. Sighing and shaking his head in disbelief, Christopher engulfed both himself and Arri in burning flames, only to have them reappear in dwindling flames just outside a pizza shop. "What kind are you getting?" He spoke whilst releasing her hand and holding the door open.

@Touwa Erio

"Sausage!" Arri said happily and entered the pizza shop with her hands clasped behind her back. She glanced back to him over her shoulder, "what happened to 'cool isn't what I do'?" she smiled a little, jokingly,"I've never seen flames like that before."

Christopher chuckled. Ah. A happy one, was she? Shaking his head while doing so, Christopher made his way through the door, allowing it to close behind him. His gaze shifted to her upon her question and statement. "Hm? All demons can do that you know." Shrugging his shoulders, Christopher stepped up to the counter, awaiting a server to come out.

" I've only met one demon before." Arri watched him for a moment, before looking at the counter. She sighed lightly,"she was a situation demon, however, and didn't use her powers much." The smell of pizza was strong, and made her hungrier.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back