• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
his eyes turned normal yet stayed green as he reached his hand out and let a snake surround his hand "nice snakes, what kind are they?"

She smiled. "All of them. There are Cobras, corn snakes, pythons, every snake is basically in there." She says grinning at him, showing her snake like fangs.

"Nice father you got there." Christopher then shifted his gaze skyward, chuckling softly after observing her reaction to her position. "Don't sweat it. Accidents happen." Whilst he aimlessly watched, his facade adopted to that of an empty, dull expression. His thoughts ran wild through his head, considering his own past with his father.

vk4_79.jpg

(Mkay.)

Last edited by a moderator:
" we will talk about it later, did they read you your rights when they arrested you? what did you do , can they prove it "

"ill be right down " she grabed her shoes and flew to the station and walked in touching every cop genatally on the forehead they fall asleep and forget about her and about kevin she walks to his cell with the keys she stole and opened it " we have about 5 minutes before they wake up " she turned and tarted walking out

zoey keeps walking smileing " i cleared the tapes and records but there was an aweful earth que though , killed about 200" she keeps walking ahead of him still hurt by what he said

she turns and loot at him for the first time here eyee puffy and red from crying "im not mad im hurt Kevin im confused and it sucks "

(less than & months till my warped tour date !!!!!! ahhhh this will be my 5th year going )

she walks to him "you yelled at me for how i acted , i left , you get hurt and i come back to help and you yell ."

Zoey I said I was sorry did I not ? And the reason I yelled was because you treat me as if I'm a child - random people surround us listening to the argument and some even recording - don't you think I was tired of being babied by my sister when I got kicked out and pushed around as if I abandoned my own family instead of them abandoning me - he yells again

" i like to care ,i like to try to much you feel better ...." She looks around and sees everyone around them

@motoemo

Last edited by a moderator:
(Back, again.)

"Yeah...nice.." Arri looked at the camera in silence after speaking, thinking for a moment. She looked up at him and noticed he was staring off, taking the chance to study him. Quietly, she lifted the camera to her eye and snapped a flash-less picture.

Christopher allowed his train of thought to wander before he shifted his gaze back to her. "You know, I never did get your name." Come to think of it, he had never really introduced himself either. So, who could blame her? Rolling his irises at his own thoughts, he awaited her response.

"It's rude to not give your name before asking someone else's." Arri said in a serious tone, before pulling the camera from her face, "just kidding.."

She held out a small hand, accompanied by a smile, "I am Arri, it's a pleasure to meet you."

Tako looked at Lilly, "I should let you settle in, I feel I'm intruding" Tako said, about to leave the room.

Christopher parted his lips to disagree, but chuckled in the end. So. Cute and sarcastic? Thinking for a few moments, Christopher extended his own hand towards her smaller one. "Pretty name Arri. My names Christopher, but you can call me Chris." Deciding today would be the day he would be somewhat of a gentleman, Christopher made a cheesy grin and gently brought her hand to his lips before kissing it softly and lowering his voice to a whisper. "The pleasure is all mine Madamoiselle."

Arri's lashes fluttered in a series of startled blinks, a bit surprised by his actions. Pink stained her cheeks for a moment, before she smiled and joked, "What a gentleman you are, Chris."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back