• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Freshman

Red had been in her bed and she appeared next to Sanya and said " Hi I'm red " she had red wolf ears and tail

Cas got up from his bed and walked into the hallway. He wandered the halls, whistling a tune that he heard on the movie: The Lord of the Rings.

Sanya nodded and walked in, looking around the room curiously before Red popped up. She flinched a little from her sudden appearance but smiled, "hello, I'm Sanya."

" I'm kind of a neko/animal shape shifter so I'm like both of you " Red said and smiled then walked over and jumped into a chair then sat down

(Don't get to far without me guys I've got to go to bed i have school tomorrow, night)

"Oh, ok." The cat ears on her head shifted a little from the minor sounds that traveled to them. She averted her attention back to him, "well, I'm not sure." A small finger pressed against her chin as she thought.

"Oo~ yes!" Sanya smiled again clasping her hands behind her back. "But first.." She couldn't hold back her hunger any more. "Where is the cafeteria? I haven't eaten since yesterday and I wanna grab some snacks."

"Ah.." Sanya thought for a moment before speaking, "c'mon! I bet I can find it before you!" She Began to sprint out of the room in a playful mood.

"you sure?" he says and he is already backwards running infront of her " you forgot i was the track team leader at our last school"

Cas let out a yawn and leaned against the wall. He pulled out a stick of gum and popped it into his mouth. Slowly sliding down the wall, he sighed and sat against the floor.

"Ha ha!" Sanya increased her pace before leaping over him in a small flip, using his shoulders for support with her hands and twisting as she landed a few feet ahead. "Im a cat!" She kept running, hopping over the random person in the hall and heading towards the exit.

Cas shrugged at the two people who rushed past him. "Mortals." He rolled his eyes and pulled out his sword. He swung it around lazily, allowing it to cut reality itself before repairing the fabric.

Sanya slipped when got outside, landing on her stomach. She huffed and got back up, dust falling from her dress as she continued her run. It took a few turns for her to find the cafeteria, but she darted towards the door when she noticed it.

She stopped when they reached the cafeteria, ending up there last. Sanya let out a soft breath in defeat, not seeming to be shaken by the running. "You win!" A white tail curled up and whipped the air behind her as she entered the building.

(What? O.o )

She caught him by the shoulders before he hit the ground and pushed him back up. "Careful there."

Sanya quieted when she noticed there were other people in the cafeteria, her shyness taking over.

She crept over and got a few snacks to eat before creeping back over to him quietly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back