Fantastical Island

xXxAnimeBellxXx

http://www.rpnation.com/resources/fantastical-island.3381/

While caught at sea in a storm, a handful of humans were washed up on an uncharted island located right in the centre of the Bermuda Triangle. And it's entire population is made up of all of the creatures they didn't believe existed. Now all of these races must learn to work and live together, because once you reach the island, there's no going back!

The island has modern technology, probably more advanced than we have in the outside world.

RedRidingHood said:
This sounds pretty cool, I'd love to join if you'll have me!
Of course! I'm just really excited that people are actually interested in an RP I made! (Though it would be appreciated if you either made a human yourself or spread the word to someone that would... I'm the only one that's made a human so far... ^_^ ; )

Sure! We've just started, so you can be pretty much anything! Once the humans reach the island, though, no more places for humans will be available, but we're taking applications for fantastical creatures for the entire RP! (In other words, you only have a limited ab=mount of time to sign up as a human)

It's not too late to be human yet, but it will be soon. And you can sign up as whatever you want, and have as many characters as you think you can handle, so you could sign up as both if you want! I suggest you read through what has happened so far (there's not too much yet, but I'm a lazy bum, so... ^_^ ; )

Haha, all right. I'll sign up with a human for now, and see how it goes, and then I'll probably make a supernatural character as well. x3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back