Fantastical Island

I have a feeling this'll be an awesome roleplay.

Creating a character right this moment!

By the way, bunnying means:

A term used in roleplaying' date=' bunnying is taking control of characters other than your own in order to make the storyline go the way you want it to. Closely related to god modding.[/quote']
Hope it helped.
:D

Bunnying-

"A term used in roleplaying, bunnying is taking control of characters other than your own in order to make the storyline go the way you want it to." -Urban Dictionary.

There you go, Mate. 
A note-

I'm just bunnyhopping between KYM Post-apocalypse RP (which is done) and this, when there is new posts.

I'm starting to wonder who Eden is going to end up meeting. I kind of wrote her into a bit of a corner; she washed up alone on the island, and now is sheltering from the storm in a cave, still alone. No beach meetings for her, and she's probably going to stay there for a while.

I'm sorry, but due to certain reasons and fear of inactivity, I'd like to state ahead of time that I choose to bow out of this roleplay. Also, nobody seems to be interested in interacting with my character, so I see no point in continuing.

[QUOTE="Sarem Gamblin]Hey you should probably establish vampire rules, remember what happened in School of Magical Arts?

[/QUOTE]
What happened in School of Magical Arts?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back