TV & Film Fandoms?

What fandoms you folks in? Wondering what's popular around these parts, both in general and for roleplaying in! This can be books/music/RPF/etc despite the prefix I used!

I’m a gamer at heart so I mostly lurk in that area. But I’m stuck in several fandoms atm; FFXV, The Evil Within, Voltron, The Walking Dead, Attack on Titan.

I’m a gamer at heart so I mostly lurk in that area. But I’m stuck in several fandoms atm; FFXV, The Evil Within, Voltron, The Walking Dead, Attack on Titan.

Man I have GOT to get into Voltron, the fandom is huge and there's so much good gay shit up in there :P Attack on Titan broke my heart though SOOOO

Man I have GOT to get into Voltron, the fandom is huge and there's so much good gay shit up in there :P Attack on Titan broke my heart though SOOOO
Voltron is pretty awesome <3 I just actually opened up my loot-create and got a scarf and beanie that was Voltron themed - so I'm excited lol Attack on Titan is heartbreaking, but it's worth it imo lol Isayama has us right where he wants us.

I used to be a Potterhead, but I don't count myself one anymore. I still love Harry Potter, but the fandom has gotten on my last nerve, and I really don't want to be associated with it anymore.

I suppose my biggest fandoms would be Peaky Blinders, TURN, and Game of Thrones.

I love Harry Potter, Game of Thrones and Stranger Things.

However, I've just finished reading Ready Player One and that would make for a great RP!

I've been really into Gumball for a while now (as if my post history hasn't implied that). Also as of late I've been getting into Danganronpa. As well, I've been a big fan of this somewhat obscure youtube channel, Siivagunner, who actually gatewayed me into Danganronpa

The person above me as incredible tastes, basically that.

Oh, also transformers, but not the michael bay movies since those are horrendous.

At the moment, I'm caught in between a few fandoms:
  • TLOZ: Breath of the Wild
  • Dragon Ball (Z/Kai/Super)
  • Splatoon 2
  • Star Wars

Users who are viewing this thread

Back