• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandoms with Pairings Included!

If you wanted, I could do Phantom of the Opera. I'm pretty in touch with the characters of that, if I do say so myself.

I am 100% interested. May we please rp Black Butler? That anime is my life. If you prefer playing female, we could most definitely rp Grell x Madame Red during the Jack the Ripper arc, if you're comfortable with that. Or we could rp the Phantom of the Opera, that is also an obsession of mine, or any Disney movie... let me know if you're still interested.

LiteratureLamb said:
I am 100% interested. May we please rp Black Butler? That anime is my life. If you prefer playing female, we could most definitely rp Grell x Madame Red during the Jack the Ripper arc, if you're comfortable with that. Or we could rp the Phantom of the Opera, that is also an obsession of mine, or any Disney movie... let me know if you're still interested.
I can do Phantom of the Opera or any Disney movie, for that matter, if you want.

[QUOTE="Radical Thinker]I can do PHantom of the Opera or any Disney movie, for that matter, if you want.

[/QUOTE]
Let me know which character you'd prefer and I'm all yours.

The Phantom, if you don't mind. Would you mind making the roleplay?

[QUOTE="Radical Thinker]The Phantom, if you don't mind. Would you mind making the roleplay?

[/QUOTE]
Of course! Could you help me out with that though? I'm /very/ new here and I'm not sure how forums work exactly... I'm used to chat room type rps... I'll send the starter, I'm just not sure where to send it.

Why? @Melody Frazier

Oh, yeah. Definitely! No one ever seems to want to roleplay it and I don't understand why. If you want, we could roleplay it, along with LiteratureLamb. They wanted to do one, too.

I think it would work. Do you mind making the roleplay? I barely joined this website today and am just getting the hang of it.

Alright. If you want to, send me the starter.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back