• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Fandoms here, get your fanoms

Sephira LOrange

"Not all treasure is silver and gold, mate"
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hi, I'm Sephira, you may call me Seph, i am in my late 30s, she/they. So here is the deal, I’m bored and I'm looking for a new rp to pass the time. Below is what I am looking for. I am looking for 21+ ONLY partners. I am NOT ghost friendly, if you want to stop please tell me. I am active, so please try to be active as well. I get life comes first for most, if that's the case please lemme know.

I do have discord. Ask for it

I am looking for FxM ONLY. I do double, however I will NOT do canon x canon, looking for oc x canon or oc x oc only.

Fandoms:

Stranger Things: 𝓗𝓲𝓰𝓱 𝓬𝓻𝓪𝓿𝓲𝓷𝓰
Eddie

Marvel: 𝓗𝓲𝓰𝓱 𝓬𝓻𝓪𝓿𝓲𝓷𝓰
looking for Pietro, Loki, Bucky, Oc, Clint (if he is unmarried), Gambit

OUAT: 𝓗𝓲𝓰𝓱 𝓬𝓻𝓪𝓿𝓲𝓷𝓰
Looking for Killian Jones, Jefferson, (i have a plot for killian, sort of.)

DC (movies/shows)
Jason Todd, Dick Grayson, Riddler (voiced by Robert Englund from The Batman),

The Lost Boys: 𝓗𝓲𝓰𝓱 𝓬𝓻𝓪𝓿𝓲𝓷𝓰
David, Dwayne

Rise of the Guardians: 𝓒𝓻𝓪𝓿𝓲𝓷𝓰
Bunnymund, Pitch Black (i have a smol plot)

TMNT: (no rottmnt)
Raph or Donnie (aged up), Casey

Disney:
Gargoyles - Brooklyn
Mighty Ducks tas - Duke L’Orange
Descendants - looking for Jay, Harry, Gil, Oc (anyone but a barbossa descendant, aged up)

Hi, I'm Sephira, you may call me Seph, i am in my late 30s, she/they. So here is the deal, I’m bored and I'm looking for a new rp to pass the time. Below is what I am looking for. I am looking for 21+ ONLY partners. I am NOT ghost friendly, if you want to stop please tell me. I am active, so please try to be active as well. I get life comes first for most, if that's the case please lemme know.

I do have discord. Ask for it

I am looking for FxM ONLY. I do double, however I will NOT do canon x canon, looking for oc x canon or oc x oc only.

Fandoms:

Stranger Things: 𝓗𝓲𝓰𝓱 𝓬𝓻𝓪𝓿𝓲𝓷𝓰
Eddie

Marvel: 𝓗𝓲𝓰𝓱 𝓬𝓻𝓪𝓿𝓲𝓷𝓰
looking for Pietro, Loki, Bucky, Oc, Clint (if he is unmarried), Gambit

OUAT: 𝓗𝓲𝓰𝓱 𝓬𝓻𝓪𝓿𝓲𝓷𝓰
Looking for Killian Jones, Jefferson, (i have a plot for killian, sort of.)

DC (movies/shows)
Jason Todd, Dick Grayson, Riddler (voiced by Robert Englund from The Batman),

The Lost Boys: 𝓗𝓲𝓰𝓱 𝓬𝓻𝓪𝓿𝓲𝓷𝓰
David, Dwayne

Rise of the Guardians: 𝓒𝓻𝓪𝓿𝓲𝓷𝓰
Bunnymund, Pitch Black (i have a smol plot)

TMNT: (no rottmnt)
Raph or Donnie (aged up), Casey

Disney:
Gargoyles - Brooklyn
Mighty Ducks tas - Duke L’Orange
Descendants - looking for Jay, Harry, Gil, Oc (anyone but a barbossa descendant, aged up)
Can I submit my marvel oc

Users who are viewing this thread

Back