• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Fandom School!

Arthur trying to keep up with her, "Yes, Among the Hidden. Not many people I know do. Suppose you might have but just forgot, It is, just a bit sad but wonderful overall, Yes it's a book, the first of a series, you should try it. You should since you are living it." He pointed out, lagging behind her in speed. Rubbing the back of his head, before stuffing his hands back in his pockets. "Oh yeah, is your main fandom the movies or the books?" Seriously, god she is hard to catch up with, well a conversation is a conversation no matter how I might look at it. He thought going along with it.

"It sounds good. Living it?" Sam dropped the wand in the process of looking at him curiously. He looked a bit flustered, like he was-- "Oh, gosh, sorry! I tend to ramble a lot and it's hard to keep up with me and--I'm doing it again, aren't I?" She blushed and picked up her wand quickly. "I'm both, mostly the movies though."

@Unknown Sanity

"Your life I mean." Arthur said about to grab her wand, as he stops half-way getting back up as she talks, laughing playfully as much as he tried to hold it back, "It's ok, It's ok." He said still laughing as he said so. "Maybe the visuals and audios help with the movie."

"You said you don't know what you were doing with your life, where I replied you should since you were living it." Arthur explained as he watches the twirling of the wands, seriously hoping for one thing that is totally impossible in this world, which is those spells don't work.

"Oh," Sam dragged out, face-palming. "I was totally confuzzled there." She let her wand finally drop back to her pocket, adjusting her satchel. "We should probably get to class..." she pointed out.

@Unknown Sanity

"It's fine, don't worry." Arthur said as she face-palmed, somewhat regretting the explanation, as he looked at the time, "Best not be late on the first day." He said nervously as he opened the doors.

He glanced back at her as she starts trembling, thinking she might be a little cold, Arthur being as clueless as he is, Well It will grow warmer with more people he thought "What class do you have next?" He asked as they walked.

Don't you think so, his paranoia speaking in his head, already thinking about how much he could fail in every single subject.Looking down on his own schedule, "Well I have fan-fiction writing, see you later." waving as he walks to his class, his bag over his shoulder.

"Bye!" Sam called after him. She turned to look down the long, scary hallway. "Now to find the gosh darn classroom..." she muttered.

ANNOUNCEMENT

SHIPPING CLASS WILL BEIGIN NOW

ALL STUDENTS MUST GO TO CLASS A103 ASAP

Ari jumped when she heard the announcement, alrighty then, she thought. As she headed to her first class she could tell today was going to be an. . . Interesting day.

- - -

Rp is paused for the night

Bad luck already, my handout is wrong, maybe the teacher will give me one. Arthur thought as he walked back to another direction, probably going to be late today as he strolls down the hallway. He starts to fold the paper into fourths putting it in his pocket.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back