• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Fandom School!

thoroughfare

sun bleached fly
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
This is a school where ALL fandom are allowed! The classes are on Fan fiction writing, shipping, edit making and much more! Not only are electronics allowed, they are required! At lunch you sit with your main fandom! Have fun!

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Raven Motionless]so like creepypastas are allowed?

[/QUOTE]
Yup!

Arthur looks around the school's grounds.He stuffed his hands in the jacket. A little earlier than usual he thought as he laid against the wall.

Sam sat on a bench outside the school, rummaging through her satchel. "Notebook, pencils, wand, salt, sonic screwdriver..." she muttered, double checking she had a that she needed, "...laptop, phone...that's everything, right?" She stood up, shaking with nerves and hoping she'd fit in.

Arthur glanced at the other student, not noticing her nervousness. Maybe because he was too busy with his own, well first day is always nerves, well at least I think so.What is the worst that can happen, the school falling down due to a world irreversable effect. His paranoia kicking in

Sam stepped forward, set on heading into the school and getting to class on time, but the first thing she did was trip and fall, her satchel lying safely on her back, save for the few contents that had scattered across the concrete. She groaned. This was exactly the type of thing that would happen to her on her first day.

Should I help her, Should I not, She could be a spy, terrorist maybe, however what type of terrorist would have a bag with a wand, notebook, and what seems to be salt that exploded. After much paranoia and inner debating, which was going rather quickly compared if he said it aloud, putting his school stuff aside, picking up her notebook.

Aria rushed to the school, she had walked from her house-Which was a few miles away- And was panting heavily. The first thing she saw when she arrived at the school was a girl who had fallen, all the stuff spilling out of her bag. Ari rushed over, "Hey! Do you need any he-" Ari paused when she saw the salt, "Uh, by any chance is your main, Supernatural?" Ari smiled in her mind, maybe she could meet a new friend on the first day!

@FandomDork

Alexis walked calmly toward the school, before noticing the small group of people. She quietly made her way to the three, trying to see what she had missed.

Krystal was sitting on a bench outside the school and smiled as she saw the salt that exploded "Her main must be Supernatural" she thought and decided to walk up to the trio to see if they needed help

Sam looked up as there were suddenly two people looking down at her. She thanked the boy who held her notebook and turned toward the girl who was asking her a question. "No, it's not, but it's definitely one of my biggest. My main is Harry Potter."

@Fantasy Crazy @Unknown Sanity

"No need," Arthur giving her, her notebook back, as now the group expanded as people walked up. Should I tell them my name, they both seem ok for now, He had a debate in his head again sighing ending in a few moments, reaching his hand out to pick her up before saying his name to the both of them, "Name's Arthur."

Alexis looked around at the group as she got close, then at the salt on the ground. She looked at the girl who just got up, head tilted slightly. "What's the salt for?"

He nodded slightly at Ari, "Nice to meet you..." Holding back "I think", Paranoia 2.0 : Now examining every single group member as a possible threat. Unconcusive. He somewhat sarcastically thought against himself, once the thoughts stopped he turned back to Sam "Suppose if you can't absolutely prove it is wrong, you can't deny the possiblity."

"Exactly!" Sam enthused to Arthur. "Sometimes I can be a bit of a paranoiac about it, though..." She smiled anyway, reorganizing her things in her satchel and sticking her wand in her pocket. She heard her sonic screwdriver whirring, so she pulled it out and shut it off before shoving it back in her bag. "'Of course it is happening in your head, Harry, but why on Earth should that mean that it is not real?'" she quoted.

@Unknown Sanity

Well another paranoiac, finally (somewhat) good news, depending how you look at that... Arthur thought to himself, being a little forgetful as he frowned, remembering the quote, before remembering that she had Harry Potter as her main. Realizing that he had not said his own, "Nice choice of Quotes, oh and mine is Among the Hidden, my main I mean." realizing that he should have said that first.

"Among The Hidden? I've never actually heard of that! Jeez, you'd think I'd at least know about it..." Sam rambled. "I'm sure it's pretty awesome though." She, being the ADD child she was, pulled out her wand distractedly and continued to ramble while attempting to balance her wand on her nose. "Is it a book? Because I haven't been reading too many books lately. I should read it. I don't know what I'm doing with my life."

@Unknown Sanity

Users who are viewing this thread

Back