• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Dr. Dray

I'm not superstitious but I am a little stitious
About Me
My name is Dray, I'm 21 and I love to write.
I posted this before but I'm returning to this RP thing so I'm posting it again.
RP preferences
I'd prefer RP partners who are 18+, and I'm hoping for something that can go on for awhile
I'm not picky about length but try and give me enough to work with
I don't have any triggers but let me know if you do, want everyone to feel comfortable
Most important rule is have fun! That's what it's all about
I'm looking exclusively for Fandom RPs. I would also prefer we both play original characters but can double as canon characters and have them as side characters.
I would much rather RP on Discord than the RPN site
I think it’s reasonable to expect a reply at least every other day or two. I understand people get busy but I’d appreciate people letting me know if they’re gonna be off for a while.

Fandoms
The Walking Dead: I just rewatched this show and I think it would be fun to RP in that universe. We could drop our new characters into the Atlanta camp, the prison, Alexandria, or wherever.
Fallout: Specifically Fallout 4, we could have that game be the setting or we could use the fallout lore but make it a different setting. I also loved the Fallout show and would be down to use that as a setting.
Star Wars: Mandalorian RP would be fun, I'm also interested in doing a Darth Vader RP based off the 2015 comic run, or just something set in the OG or prequel trilogy.
Marvel: MCU RP, X-Men '97 RP would be lit, I love Guardians of the Galaxy so our characters could join that team, Empyre comic series, Secret Invasion, Civil War, Spider-Verse, or just a symbiote story maybe drawing off the King in Black storyline
DC: Wayne Family Adventures, Batman Arkham series, Justice League Animated show, Young Justice, Suicide Squad
Game of Thrones: We could double as characters that support different houses that we we’d have the four main houses covered being: Targaryen, Lannister, Stark, and Baratheon. Our characters could change loyalties as the RP progresses though/
Stranger Things: Love the 80’s vibes
The Office: Get some office romance going, and hopefully it would be funny too.
American Horror Story: We could base it off any season, although the first few are my favorites.
Stardew Valley: Slice of life, we're farmers and could double as the other's canon love interest.
Rick and Morty: Let's get into some crazy adventures!
Invincible/The Boys: It would be really fun to RP as superheroes in either of these worlds!
Avatar The Last Airbender: We could be characters during anytime between this show and the Legend of Korra. Having two characters each, one for each element would be fun.
My Hero Academia: I recently got into this show as someone who is new to anime but I love it. It would be super fun to RP as students in class 1-A or as new superheroes patrolling the streets.
Others: Cobra Kai, Bob's Burgers, Overwatch, Euphoria, Archer

Last edited:
Hey! Interested to discuss a stardew plot if you’re still looking. I’m only doing on site rn tho - is that a deal breaker? Let me know!

Hi. Are you still have interests in Star Wars roleplay? I always want to write something about Mandalorian. Or simply roleplay with Darth Vader. And I don’t actually know if you’re looking forward to cc x cc or oc x oc stuff, can we have a further discussions about it if you’re still available?

Hi. Are you still have interests in Star Wars roleplay? I always want to write something about Mandalorian. Or simply roleplay with Darth Vader. And I don’t actually know if you’re looking forward to cc x cc or oc x oc stuff, can we have a further discussions about it if you’re still available?
Oh forgot to mention that I can roleplay as batman in DC. And some characters from The Boys. And I mainly roleplay as Obi-wan mainly in Star Wars, though i can roleplay as others. I usually do it on discord XD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back