• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom fandom rp search (kpop , anime ,video games & more)

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
hello! my name is hana while i am new to this website, i am not at all new to roleplaying. i've been roleplaying for more than 11 years now and i love writing, creating stories and getting to know my roleplay partners. i would consider myself to be literate/semi-lit when it comes to roleplaying. i can provide writing samples if the very new account concerns you. i'm confident this can be a roleplay both you and i enjoy. we can even become friends! i absolutely love plotting and sharing headcanons. for me, it's the absolute best way to become attached to the roleplay, the characters, and the stories. i might even make pinterest boards or send you songs--even memes-- that remind me of our roleplays.

doubling is a must!! and while i am okay with ocxoc , on my end i prefer canon character x oc! i'm very open to playing just about anyone for my partner and i really mean it when i say i wish for this to be a experience both of us enjoy.

i will not be listing my love interests because i am pretty flexible! i am more than happy to give you first choice.

any concerns or inquiries can be pm'd to me!

fandom role-play
k-pop/k-idol (i am willing to research any idol you could possibly consider. be it an actor, influencer, or someone in a kpop group i am unfamiliar with.)
celebrity (same as above--research is fun for me! i love being introduced to something new)
youtubers (again, same as above)

film & show:
mcu (most familiar with films rather than the shows)
harry potter (have read all books, seen all movies)
twilight (seen all movies, read all books)
house of the dragon (caught up to the show)
the walking dead ( first five seasons )
interview with the vampire (have read the book and seen the movie. not the show)

anime:
yu yu hakusho
inuyasha
my hero academia
uta no prince-sama
dragon ball z
yugioh
fruits basket

video games:
dragon age (all games)
mass effect (all games)
resident evil (1-6)
pokemon (all games)
mystic messenger (completed all routes)
dynasty warriors
baldurs gate 3
detroit become human
life is strange (first game)
saints row (all games)
dead by daylight

i'm sure i've missed plenty i can roleplay, but this is only what's come to mind this morning. i really hope we can write some fun stories together soon!

hii!! i'd be down for a kpop rp (probably as taemin if that's ok with you??? if not i'm pretty experienced as hyunjin too) check my intro for age etc, i'm looking forward to a reply!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back