• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom πΉπ’Άπ“ƒπ’Ήπ‘œπ“‚ 𝑅𝒫 π‘…π‘’π“†π“Šπ‘’π“ˆπ“‰ || 𝑀𝒢𝓇𝓋𝑒𝓁, π’žπ‘œπ’Ÿ, π’žπ“Žπ’·π‘’π“‡π“…π“Šπ“ƒπ“€, 𝑀𝒢𝓇𝓋𝑒𝓁, 𝒢𝓃𝒹 π“‚π‘œπ“‡π‘’!

thebestopossum

Hello!

I'm Opossum, but you can call me O or Opie. I'm a 27 year old Pisces who goes by she/her pronouns, and I'm currently looking for an assortment of different roleplays to help fill my time between school and work!

tumblr_a27cf4e8579381abcbcb48bca25db6d9_6c444386_2048.png|| First things first? The Boring Stuff ||

Please be 18+ at least. I do not write with minors, and do prefer to write with those around my age (27).

Length
I can write a lot or a little. I tend to go more towards the side of novella-style roleplay. I guess I would love to write with someone who has similar interests in detail & worldbuilding. That being said, I know not everyone loves a word count so all I ask is that it’s somewhere between 300-500 words minimum. I usually end up going quite a bit over that myself just because I do love details and am a sufferer of the Too Much Gene. I don't expect matching, though! Quality over quantity is my main priority!

Style
I'm a little old school in the way I only do doubling. I can write for my OC and your Love Interest, whether that is a Canon Character or an OC you have created for your OC! I am happy to write any gender, as well.
Third person perspective is my go-to, typically past-tense,

Activity
I try my best to be as active as I can, though that being said, I do work full-time and am in the process of completing my school work. However, I do my best to respond at least once a week, or if it is a shorter style roleplay, once a day. I’ll let you know if I expect my response to be delayed, but I’m pretty consistent!
Should a week go by and you haven't heard from me, please feel free to contact me again!

Communication
I am an avid lover of OOC and never feel like you can’t just send me a message to talk! Of course, I want the roleplay to be active, but I also want to get to know you and see how you’re doing and discuss plot, character, love interest and all of that! I want to hear your ideas, and I'm guilty of making Pinterest boards, playlists, and little edits of OCs and their love interests.

✨ I also love AUs. If you want to put these guys in a coffee shop, in a florist, in a regency era - let me know! ✨
tumblr_a27cf4e8579381abcbcb48bca25db6d9_6c444386_2048.png|| Now, the Fun Stuff! ||

🌌 Key 🌌

Very Interested/Major Craving: ✨✨✨

Not As Interested but Still Willing: ✨✨

Probably Not Interested but Feel Free to Ask: ✨

FANDOM
LOVE INTERESTS
Cyberpunk 2077 ✨✨✨
  • Game Completed.
  • OC WIP.
Goro Takemura Jackie Welles River Ward
The Dragon Age Series ✨✨
  • All Games Completed.
  • OCs Complete.
Dragon Age Origins: Alistair Theirin, Sten, Duncan Dragon Age 2: Varric Tethras Dragon Age Inquisition: Iron Bull, Josephine Montilyet
The Fallout Series ✨
  • All Games Completed.
  • Have not watched the TV Series.
  • OC WIP.
Fallout 3: Butch DeLoria, Charon Fallout: New Vegas: Boone Fallout 4: Deacon, Hancock
Harvest Moon ✨
  • Multiple Games Completed.
  • OC WIP.
More Friends of Mineral Town: Cliff, Gray, Kai DS Cute: Griffin, Marlin Tree of Tranquility: Calvin, Owen Island of Happiness: Vaughn, Shea, Julia
The Mass Effect Series ✨
  • ME 1, 2, and 3
  • OC WIP.
Garrus Vakarian James Vega Urdnot Wrex
The Elder Scrolls ✨✨
  • Skyrim and ESO.
  • OCs Complete.
Skyrim: Farkas ESO: Razum-dar, Jakarn, Bastian Hallix
Stardew Valley ✨
  • Completed the game.
  • Have the Ridgeside Village Mod as well.
  • OC WIP.
Vanilla Game: Elliott, Harvey, Haley, Shane Ridgeside Village Mod: Literally all of them in no particular order.
Stranger Things ✨
  • Completely Caught Up (S4)
  • OCs Complete.
Billy Hargrove Jim Hopper
The Legends of Vox Machina ✨
  • Please note, I have not watched the physical Vox Machina campaign on YouTube. I plan to watch it eventually, but for RP purposes, the storyline would be more closely related to the Amazon show.
  • OC Complete.
Percival de Rolo III Scanlan Shorthalt Keyleth of the Air Ashari
Call of Duty: MWII ✨✨✨✨✨✨✨
  • Game Completed.
  • OC Completed.
Johnny β€˜Soap’ MacTavish John Price Alejandro Vargas
Red Dead Redemption 2 ✨✨
  • Game Completed.
  • OCs Completed.
John Marston Javier Escuella Charles Smith
Marvel (MCU, Disney+, Netflix) ✨✨✨
  • MCU: Caught up until Spider-Man: No Way Home.
  • Disney+: Caught up.
  • Netflix: Caught up.
  • OCs Completed.
Frank Castle Eddie Brock
Originals ✨✨✨
  • Send me a prompt or an idea and 9 times out of 10 I’ll say yes! I think these are fun writing exercises and getting to be as creative as possible!
Original Characters

hi opie! i’m interested in playing eddie brock for you for your mcu request? or, if you prefer frank, i could definitely try my hand at him (i haven’t ever written for him yet, but i presume it’d be fun haha!)

if you’re still looking, my pms should be open! and if not, no biggie!! thank you :3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back