• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

diizzy_puddiingzz

The Nightmaring Nightmare
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
1717281901037.png

Fandoms I will RP for:
(* = craving)
- Cookie Run Kingdom*
- Slay The Princess****
- Undertale AU
- Pokemon
- Yokai Watch*
- Splatoon
- Ace Attorney

Rules + Info:

Please keep in mind that I am a minor! I won’t do romantic rps with adults, although I’m fine with anything else. I will let you know if you go too far. ( ^ω^ )

I’m totally willing to do OC x Canon! I can be the canon character or the oc, I don’t really mind either way! OC x OC is something I’m a little more hesitant to do (seeing as how I barely have any ocs), but I’m willing to do that as well if you’re willing to let me make one up on the spot!(*'▽'*)

While I do write quite a bit, don’t expect me to be novella-level in rps. I can’t do that, I’m on mobile and pages keep refreshing and I keep losing my progress 。゚(゚´Д`゚)゚。

Whether it’s a longterm rp or just a single scene, I’m willing to do basically anything! All I ask is that you keep incredibly dark themes out (non-con, s/h, etc.). I am a minor! I do not want to see that kind of thing! That’s gross!!! (*⁰▿⁰*)

Just. Be nice to me. Please. I am just a little guy.

1717282921635.png

Last edited:
yo! this looks really cool and we're into similar fandoms, hmu if ur free to rp or chat abt so?:3

I would love to try a Pokemon rp! Pm me if your willing to try one!

I'm 23 so I won't do anything romantic with you like you said, but I would love to do anything Ace Attorney related, we can do some kind of family/friend/sibling type relationship if you want.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back