• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom roleplay

Book of Life! Zootopia, Gravity Falls, Steven U, RICK AND MORTY, Looney toons! Ohmygosh, I would play any of these!

TheImagineer said:
Book of Life! Zootopia, Gravity Falls, Steven U, RICK AND MORTY, Looney toons! Ohmygosh, I would play any of these!
Why not play all of them?! >W< Would you like to do a loose connection between all of them using Rick and Morty as a catalyst? They're the main crew but can warp from dimension to dimension making it possible to cross over and having it make sense! After all, Gravity Falls and Rick and Morty have already crossed over anyway :3

Hmmm... that could work for sure, my only thing is that Rick and Morty is kind of mature, I think I'd feel like I was desecrating some childhoods. xD

TheImagineer said:
Hmmm... that could work for sure, my only thing is that Rick and Morty is kind of mature, I think I'd feel like I was desecrating some childhoods. xD
I'll make an excuse as Rick says there's something about the oxygen that makes him unable to swear or do anything too crude as he calls it the TV PG effect

I would be very much interested to be a partner if the offer still stands. I have a multitude of fandoms, most of which match up with yours. I have been looking for a zootopia role play and someone to role play as Nick because I see myself more as Judy. I also would enjoy a long term partner but I see there are a lot of replies, so I understand if by the time you read this you don't have interest. Let me know either way. I just thought I'd respond because your topic sounded very interesting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back