• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Fandom/original rp silliness

ZAWAZAWA

Coming undone
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hai there!
21m looking for a 18+ rp partner to write and do fun stuff with.
I'm semi lit to lit but i'm also very flexible and can adapt to you if you wanna do something more "rapid fire"
I mostly use disc
I like to gush and yap about our characters, fandoms and plot ideas for hours so beware if you get me started cuz there's no stopping me
Really into very mixed genre rps and plots with lots characters and things going on
I'm interested in doing fandom (willing to double up) or fandomless rps...

The fandoms and ships I wanna do:
  • Hazbin hotel (Adam x Lute, Rosie x Alastor, Charlie x Alastor)
  • Adventure time (Fionna x Marshall Lee, Fionna x Hunter Wizard, Finn x Huntress Wizard)
  • Cyberpunk 2077 (Rebecca x David)
  • Fire emblem three houses (Dimitri x Byleth, Dimitri x Edelgard, Dimitri x Felix, Sylvain x Bernadetta)
And now for some of my fandomless rp ideas:
  • a tomboyish very hyper active girl and a gloomish puny emo boy in an academy/high school setting
  • a jaded, war torn warrior who's paid to hunt down a quirky Witch and ends up falling for her
  • a serious detective and a sarcastic and playful thief who he fails to catch every single time

Thanks for reading, don't be afraid to hit me with a dm if you are interested or reply to this post and i'll reach you out~ ✌️

Users who are viewing this thread

Back