• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings ๐น๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐’น๐‘œ๐“‚ ๐ผ๐“ƒ๐“ˆ๐“…๐’พ๐“‡๐‘’๐’น โ€” ๐’œ ๐น๐’ถ๐’พ๐“‡๐“Žโ€™๐“ˆ ๐’ฎ๐‘’๐’ถ๐“‡๐’ธ๐’ฝ

:: fairy dust ::

IMG_4490.jpeg

Hello! This search isnโ€™t very fancy (for now), so Iโ€™ll try not to add too much fluff and get straight to the bare bones. My name is Fairy, any pronouns, and Iโ€™m on the hunt for fandom-inspired role plays. By that, I mean stories that take place in fandom worlds without the canon characters or original worlds that are crafted after several different fandoms.

My requirements for a partner are very simple:

- Be over the age of 18.
- You donโ€™t have to be around all day every day, just give me a heads up if youโ€™re going to be gone for a while or if you want to quit.
- Reply with a minimum of a couple decently sized paragraphs. I canโ€™t work with only a couple sentences.
- Be alright with LGBTQ+ pairings. I rarely write heterosexual couples.
- Iโ€™m not really interested in canon characters, so OC/OC is really the only pairing Iโ€™d like to focus on.
- I like darker topics and serious themes, so if you have anything youโ€™d like to avoid, tell me! I want us both to be comfortable.

The Fandoms (craved fandoms are in blue!):
Books & Literature โ€”
- Harry Potter
- The Hunger Games
- The City of Ember
- Warrior Cats
- Coraline
- Graceling
- Percy Jackson

Anime & Manga โ€”
- Little Witch Academia
- Kikiโ€™s Delivery Service
- Mary and the Witchโ€™s Flower
- Howlโ€™s Moving Castle
- Soul Eater
- Inuyasha
- Blue Exorcist
- Naruto
- Bleach
- Demon Slayer
- Fairy Tail
- The Promised Neverland
- Castle in the Sky
- Children Who Chase Lost Voices
- Hell Girl
- Shiki
- Mieruko-Chan
- Ghost Hunt

Video Games โ€”
- Genshin Impact
- Stardew Valley
- Most Zombie Games (L4D, B4B, TLOU, etc)
- Stray
- Pokรฉmon
- The Legend of Zelda
- RPG Horror Games (Ib, The Witchโ€™s House, Mad Father, etc)
โ€” Until Dawn
โ€” The Quarry

Movies & TV Shows โ€”
โ€” Bridgerton, Queen Charlotte
โ€” It
โ€” Scream
โ€” The Thing
โ€” Most Zombie/Infected movies and shows (28 Days Later, Dawn of the Dead, etc)
โ€” Supernatural
โ€” Fear Street
โ€” Ghostbusters
โ€” Hocus Pocus
โ€” Disneyโ€™s The Haunted Mansion
โ€” Are You Afraid of the Dark?
โ€” Goosebumps
โ€” Creeped Out
โ€” Winx

And if fandoms really arenโ€™t your thing and youโ€™d like something purely original, youโ€™re welcome to still send me a message! I look forward to meeting some chill people. Please send me a PM!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back