• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom fantasy set up, looking for partners

TwistedDespair

Loveable Ass hat.
So hello everyone this is TwistedDespair, I am on the hunt for some more roleplay partners, I'm on at least 3 times a day at least, I do have a life and job so sometimes I might be a bit slower on the replies but I can at least drop off once a day.

I am a fantasy roleplayer by nature, I don't like being limited to just to realism, I like seeing magic and creative creatures being used in a roleplay, when it comes to fandoms I like seeing unique characters, don't be shy I allow canons and oc's but try to stick to the rules of the fandom we are playing, or try to keep a characters powers in check, your character shouldn't be summoning flames and burning Titans from AOT, of I want a viable reason or some sort of back draw to such a thing, I like seeing original characters even if they are not from a certain fandom but like I said keep them in check.

Things I don't like seeing: -Canon x self ship, please if you are playing a canon don't ship the character with one of your own at least get me to play the canon character even then I will play the character as I see fit I will play a canon character with actually how they would act, so if a canon character you want me to play is a complete ass in the show then I will play them as a complete ass just because you like a character doesn't mean I will make them suck up to your character.

- The everything character: Please all characters should have flaws, or some down falls of some sort, not everyone is going to be attracted by your character that would be wishful thinking, I don't mind anyone having an attractive character but for god sakes not all the boys and girls will be attracted to your character or be jealous.

-More info about me: I tend to mirror my rp partner, you treat me a certain way and I might act the same way to you, so if you are not putting much effort into it then nor will I.

I much rather not carry the rp by myself, I am an active user at times, I enjoy writing in a detailed-casual style if I find a half decent partner, don't get me wrong I have done simple rps I have loved I am just telling you what sometimes happen.

Fandoms I am into lately: - Attack on Titan -Black butler -Hetalia -Oruan host club ( a little picky about ) -Soul Eater -Naruto ( again a bit picky)

I have watched more fandoms these are just ones I am into currently.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ayyy, I love just about everything you listed. Except for Naruto, never watched it. I'm especially interested in Soul Eater and Attack on Titan right now if you still want to do them.

Zodiac said:
Ayyy, I love just about everything you listed. Except for Naruto, never watched it. I'm especially interested in Soul Eater and Attack on Titan right now if you still want to do them.
Yeah I am open currently, recently a few of my rp partners had to drop me, you know how life is, I am always sorta open.

I could get into a Attack on Titan RP myself. Waiting for that season two to come on!! :)

I am also open to other ideas too.

TwistedDespair said:
Yeah I am open currently, recently a few of my rp partners had to drop me, you know how life is, I am always sorta open.
I've had tons of people drop out in the past few months. Wanna talk about it over PM? I might have some ideas.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back