Fandom Dating Game

amdreams

Black Market Witch
Read more about this role play...

Role: (Contestant? Date? Both?)

Game: (Would you be willing to participate in the yaoi and yuri rounds? Or just the straight ones?)

Fandoms: (What fandoms would you want to participate in? Animes, tv shows, movies, comics and books are all included.)

Last edited by a moderator:
Role: Both! I'll do both.

Game: Everything

Fandom: Pokemon, Hungaaa Games, Sgt Frog, Lucky Star, SAO, Vocaloid, Adventure Time, MLP:FiM

Is this good?

Role: I'd prefer to play a contestant.

Fandom: Supernatural, The Avengers (movie or comics), Batman (Arkham games), Lord of the Rings, Resident Evil games, Walking Dead, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, Frozen, Eragon.

Role: Date

Fandom: Supernatural, Game of Thrones, Harry Potter, Lord of the Rings, Pretty Little Liars, Saw Series, Toradora, Drrr!!, Soul Eater, Fairy Tail, Hunger Games series, Divergent series and City of Bones series.

Role: Both

Ok with lesbianism, and straight

Fandom:

Arrow

The avengers movie

Batman(revivals i.e. from begins to dark night rises)

CSI

Harry Potter

How to train your dragon

Lion King

Mortal instruments books

(if I think of more I'll do and OOC)

Role: Both.

Game: Yuri and Straight.

Fandoms: Harry Potter, Pokemon, Skins (UK Only), Marvel/DC Universe, The Hunger Games, Pretty Little Liars.

Game: Yuri, Yaoi, and Straight.

Fandoms: Naruto, Bleack, Death Note, Code Geass, Final Fantasy 7 or 10, Hunger Games, Avengers, Supernatural, Pokemon, Harry Potter, Durarara, Mortal instruments books, Dexter, The Walking Dead, ect.

Role: Contestant

Game: All!!

Fandoms:

• Harry freaking Potter
  • The Walking Dead
  • Hetalia
  • Free! Iwatobi Swim Club
  • Frozen
  • Anything that I know of and familar with

Role: Both!

Game: All!

Fandoms:

1. Naruto
  2. Naruto Shippuden
  3. Blue Exorcist
  4. One Piece
  5. D-grayman
  6. Free! Iwatobi Swim Club
  7. OURAN HIGH SCHOOL HOST CLUB
  8. Teen Wolf
  9. Adventure Time!
  10. More.....

Role = All

Game = Any

Fandom = Hellsing, Naruto, Bleach, One Piece, Pokemon, Harry Potter, Most any Disney movie, Family Guy =D, Full Metal Alchemist, more.

Um, I think we'll be going with fictional characters so no k-pop. Sorry.

Anyway, just to clarify. Everyone is accepted once you sign up. Unless I hate you . . . But everyone here so far is safe. ^-^

Role: I'm Willing to play both :)

Game: I'd be fine with either as a Date, but as a contestant a straight round xD .

Fandoms:

Adventure Time, PPG, Pokemon, Lucky Star, Naruto, Bleach, One Piece, Full Metal Alchemist, Drrr!, Inuyasha, RWBY, K-ON!, Sailor Moon, Gundam Seed, Digimon (first 2 seasons), Card Captor Sakura, Vampire Knight, Tokyo Mew Mew, Wolf's Rain, S.A., etc.

Grey's Anatomy, Criminal Minds, HIMYM, Glee, The Mentalist, Stargate

The Mortal Instruments, Hunger Games, The Magicians, Harry Potter, Inkheart,

Most Disney movies, The Avengers, X- men, Uh- other random movies

Final Fantasy Series, Xenosaga, Mario, Kingdom Hearts

I feeeeel Like that's enough But ya'know xD there's more.

Role: contestant

Game: straight

Fandom: Naruto Shippuden, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Dragonball Z, Batman, Sonic the Hedgehog.

Role: both, preferably date

Game: Yaoi, Yuri, Straight

Fandoms:

Bleach, Death Note, Inuyasha, Durarara, K- Project, Black Butler, Hetalia, Soul Eater, Loveless, Awkward, Degrassi, Twilight, Rosario Vampire, Amnesia, Shugo Chara, Fullmetal Alchemist, Sukisho, Naruto, Ouran Highschool Host Club, Angel Beats, Escaflowne.

I KNOW ALOT

Role: Both, preferably contestant

Game: All~

Fandoms:

-Adventure time

-Harry Potter

-Hunger Games

- (pretty much any Dreamworks movie): including Frozen, Rise of the Guardians etc.

- Ouran High School Host Club

-Most Disney movies

Role: Both!!

Game: Yuri and Straight

Fandoms: Psych, Harry Potter, Black Butler 1&2, Mew Mew Power, Divergent, House of Night, Percy Jackson series, Twilight, Fruits Basket, Baka and Test, Rise of the Guardians <3, Death Note, Hunger Games, Avengers, and anything else I may be familiar with ^^

Role: date

Game: any

Fandoms: mirai nikki, wolfs rain, gundam seed, .hack//sign, evangelion, madoka magica, RWBY, Hetalia, Persona 3, Pandora Hearts

Game: Any

Fandoms: Hunger Games, MLP, Harry Potter, Disney movies, Eragon, I'll add more if I can think of them blah

Role: both!

Game: yaoi & straight

Fandoms:

• Eragon, good lord, please, Eragon!
  • Percy Jackson
  • Wings of fire (you know...if anyones ever heard of that...)
  • Pacific rim (don't know how that would work, but tever)
  • A couple other things hat I can't remember, sorry if it's not much to work with.
  • Oh! Oh! Magic the gathering aswell :3

Role: Both ~

Game: ANYTHING

Fandoms: Adventure Time, Witch Hunter, A majority of the previously aired cartoon network shows, pretty much anything on cartoon network, Soul Eater, Cuticle Detective Inaba, Magi (anime/manga), Kill la Kill, RWBY, REBORN!, Blue Exorcist, Fate/Stay Night, Another (anime), Puella Magi Madoka Magica, Miss Monochrome- The Animation, Senyu, Pandora Hearts, La storia della Arcana Famiglia, GJ Club, Devil Survivor 2 The Animation, Lucky Star, 1/2 Prince (manwha), Elsword, Grand Chase, Pokemon, Ouran High School Host Club, Shugo Chara, Inuyasha, Death Note, Code Geass, Vocaloid, Mario, Kingdom Hearts, Inazuma Eleven...

(Underlined are strong points)

Hm, I feel like I should put one of these up as well.

Game: All

Fandoms: Adventure Time, Powerpuff Girls, Marvel and DC, Black Butler, Bleach, Naruto, Fairy Tail, One Piece, Digimon, Disney, Harry Potter, Hetalia, Grand Chase, Hitman Reborn, My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic, Ouran Host Club, Resident Evil, Rosario Vampire, RWBY, Shugo Chara, Supernatural, Vocaloid

Role: (Contestant? Date? Both?)both

Game: (Would you be willing to participate in the yaoi and yuri rounds? Or just the straight ones?) Yaoi and Straight

Fandoms: (What fandoms would you want to participate in? Animes, tv shows, movies, comics and books are all included.)harry potter, the hunger games, frozen, Peter Pan and the school for good and evil

Users who are viewing this thread

Back