• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Fandom Cravings - 1x1 - Anime & Video Games

Endless Grimoire

So, I've been in the mood for some specific fandoms and creating some new stories using those worlds and some characters.

I'll do OC x Canon, Canon x Canon, or even OC x OC within those worlds. I don't really require doubling, doesn't interest me all that much. So yeah, you might find that canon love interest to pair your OC with.

18+ only. No minors. Mature themes inbound because I like action and blood and gore, as that is part of the fandoms I watch.

Note: You won't find any live action anything here. No shows, no movies - Feels weird to puppet these characters portrayed by real people.

* Notes craving for a fandom

Obviously, I'll take any canon roles, and I will include canon couples that I like.

Fandoms ---

Attack on Titan **

I can write: Eren, Reiner

I will not write: Levi

Eren x Mikasa

Reiner x Annie

---

Bleach ***

I can write: Almost anyone. Looking to play Ichigo or Renji.

I won't write: Aizen, Gin, Ulquiorra

Ichigo x Rukia, Orihime or Tatsuki

Renji x Rukia

---

One Piece *

I can write: Zoro

Zoro x Robin, Nami or Hiyori

---

Final Fantasy 16 **

(*Big Note - NOT Done with the game yet)

Clive x Jill (Yes please)

////

More will be added.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back