• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom and some non-fandom cravings! :)

Forever_Kyute

Hello!

I haven't been on in forever. Been having some issues. But anyways, I'm looking for someone to roleplay with.
:)

- I like having multiple characters, but I don't need it. If we can do 2+, perfect! Just 1? Still good!
:D I just love the idea of making our own world basically.

- I can play male, female, m//,f//, or mxf.

- I require some form of romance. It keeps it interesting for me.

- Although I love dark plots, I'm not a fan of killing main characters. Unless they can come back to life magically.

- I prefer Oc x Canon for Fandoms. But I'm up for any. Canon x canon is a bit tough for me depending on the character, but I'm more than willing to try(Especially if you'll double and let me have an oc).

- Feel free to bring me fun and crazy ideas!
:D

- I can type quite a lot, or a little. Really depends on how much you give me. Or if you have a requirement(Only likes 2 paragraphs, must do more than _ paragraphs, so on), just tell me and I will do so!

Fandoms:

CreepyPasta(I know a LOT of these. But there are always different variations and this topic is massive. So we'd need to chat about what we both know. But this would be fun! :D Got a plot idea for this(Perhaps a reverse harem of sorts?).)

Disney(Especially dark versions <3)

Gravity Falls (I believe I know of every AU and pairing out there and I'll be happy to try any. I love this show so much.)

Horror RPG (ANY of Mogeko's works would get me to love you. But I also know others like IB, Mad Father, Witch's house, 1bitheart(Although it's not exactly horror), Alice Mare, and so on.)

Danganronpa(I've played both games and watched the anime. I adore it.)

Pokemon(REALLY depends on the idea. I have no ideas for this, but if you do, feel free to show me!)

Non-fandom ideas:

Magic Trick!: Basically about a teenager going to some sort of Witch/Wizardry school who isn't even magical. They just know silly party tricks. But somehow they get along just fine and even start to learn actual magic somehow. The idea was off of a tumblr post, but I thought it would be funny.

Any stalker/Serial Killer idea would be great. I got tons of ideas.

Any Greek Mythology ideas will also make me happy.

I am all in for any of these except for danganronpa. I don't know what that is...

PokemonGirl said:
I am all in for any of these except for danganronpa. I don't know what that is...
Sure! Send me a pm with one or two that sounds the best!

Wastelxnds said:
Ello! I'm interested! ^^ But, I'd like to play the female, if that's okay with you c:
Depends on the idea. send me a pm if you have any ideas for a roleplay! :)

I would love to do something with gravity falls (especially with the two Stan's)! I kind of have an idea in mind but in willing to work out something completely new as well :)

EternalFlameBaby said:
I would love to do something with gravity falls (especially with the two Stan's)! I kind of have an idea in mind but in willing to work out something completely new as well :)
I'd love to!! :D Send me a pm! I'm willing to come up with ideas too(I got tons xD ). So it won't be hard to think up something that works with both of us! I'd love to hear your ideas too!

If you're accepting more partners I'd love to hear your stalker/serial killer ideas owo or dark Disney tales. Whichever tickles your fancy more.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back