• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom and Pairing RPs

Day Star

Bloody Inspired
Closed for now - please no more requests, thanks!

The Intro

Hey guys! I'm looking for some one on one RPs at the moment. I'm brand new to the site, but a decently experienced RPer all around. I prefer to have a paragraph or two to reply to when I'm RPing, though I understand that muse is a fickle thing. Looking for both fandom RP partners and pairing/romance-centric partners... or both! I can make about three or four replies a day, more on a good day, less when I'm busy, and I'd like to see at least a reply a day from my partners.

The Interests -- Fandom

The Maze Runner

Harry Potter

Warrior Cats

Stormlight Archive

Free!

Game of Thrones

Mistborn

The Avengers

The Interests - Pairings

MxM, MxF

CxC, CxO

Newt x Alby (The Maze Runner)

Minho x Thomas (The Maze Runner)

Any HP charry x Any HP charry or OC

Arya x Gendry or OC (Game of Thrones)

Any Warrior Cats pairing

Notes
  • While this may seem pairing centric, I'm totally willing to just do an action/emotion RP without any romance.
  • I prefer to be the male in any situation, though I can do the female.
  • Let me know if you have another fandom, I'll probably be adding to this when I have more time.
  • Once we've decided on our charries, I'd love to do some plotting!
  • Stay active, please and thank you!

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd love to do a Harry Potter pairing. ^^ I have an older OC if you'd like to work something out.

I'd love to do a HP pairing RP with you. I perfer Dramione, Harmoine, and some others. PM if you wanna try something out

I can also do Maze runner....I'm a Newt girl!

Thanks for the interest guys! PMing you all to keep this thread nice and tidy. :)

Edit: Haha, no I won't, sorry. Totally forgot that I can't PM until my account's 24 hours old and I have 10 posts. If you guys really prefer PMs, just ignore this post and send a PM my way. (Or wait till I get the required posts.) If not...

@Melody Frazier : Wooh! Any preferences in mind? I'd love to play Fred or George, Draco, Neville or Luna, but I'm also totally up for an OC character too.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm totally ok with Newt x Alby. We can always do a Dramione later on if Maze Runner one gets boring, yeah?

Very true. ^.^ Don't have any problem with switching to Dramione if stuff gets stale. Would you wanna throw me a PM so we can just plot out a few of the minor details before getting started? Just when the RP starts, which canon we're following (book or movie), etc... :)

[QUOTE="Day Star]Very true. ^.^ Don't have any problem with switching to Dramione if stuff gets stale. Would you wanna throw me a PM so we can just plot out a few of the minor details before getting started? Just when the RP starts, which canon we're following (book or movie), etc... :)

[/QUOTE]
Sure, I'll send you one right now.

Definitely happy to do a Free! rp Whim. (And definitely good with canon).Which character did you wanna play? I'm pretty happy to do anything, though my fave is Makoto x Rei. (Again though, I'm not really picky with Free!)

Oh, that's an interesting pairing I've never thought of before. I can do just about anyone, except maybe Sosuke and Rin, since I don't know if I could capture their angst enough. I'm willing to do just about anything too, although my favs are Makoto x Haru, Rin x Nitori, and Nagisa x Rei.

I have to say though, Makoto x Rei sounds really intriguing. I'm tempted to try it out.

Makoto x Haru happens to be my second favorite, so I'm totally fine with going with that one. I'll leave it up to you - Makoto x Rei or Makoto x Haru - because I just really like RPing almost anyone in this verse so it doesn't matter much to me, and I'd want you to be happy with whoever you're RPing as. Oh, but either one you choose, who'd you want? I find Makoto easiest to play, but Rei and Haru are both hilarious, so again... good with anyone. xD

Hm, if you don't mind I would like to go with Makoto x Haru, just because I have a better feel for their dynamic. Man, it's hard to choose who to be. xD Um...I think I'll go with Haru. Hopefully I can do his character justice.

Woooooo, we're getting there! Makoto x Haru it is! Now, is there any plot or something you have in mind? One thing I've wanted to do is them playing water polo as "cross training," or going on a bus trip to get to a different school to train with other people... But is there anything you'd like to do? Again, I'm pretty flexible with this.

I don't have any specific ideas at the moment, so those sound good. I'm not too familiar with water polo, but I can easily read up about it. You know, if we wanted, we could do both! They could go on a trip to a different school where they could play water polo.

Hey, that's a good idea! Combining them would add the fun of character action and the hilarity of them trying something new. xD Will we just treat the other two, Nigasi and Rei (we could even mix in Rin and Sousuke, if we wanted) as NPCs either of us can control, or do you wanna have each of us playing specific boys as minor characters?

Hi! If you're still up for it, want to do a Maze Runner roleplay without any romance or anything? I've been craving it for like the past week, and I've only now found you. :3 So shoot me a message if you are! :D

Hi! I was wondering if you might be interested in doing a Maze Runner roleplay with me? I was thinking NewtxOC, perhaps? :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back