• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Family Role-play

Nick36545

The Golden one
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
I"ll be the gay son in the family,who do you want to be, and should the family last name be,and what should our house look like and etc.

Ayuna Kusado]Um I'll be twin sisters. I don't care for the name I'm kinda impartial. [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/23747-nikkistevenson/ said:
@NikkiStevenson[/URL]
who will be your twin brother or sister.

Ayuna Kusado]I can play both but if someone else wants to be one I'd be okay with that. [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/23747-nikkistevenson/ said:
@NikkiStevenson[/URL]
will you go and post you character sheet in Character sign-up

Yup and I'll only post one twin and give others the option of playing the other. If no one does I'll post another.

[QUOTE="Ayuna Kusado]Yup and I'll only post one twin and give others the option of playing the other. If no one does I'll post another.

[/QUOTE]
ok

"Bangarang B-bangarang" Vice's alarm clock says going off. No worries though, because he was woke up 15 minutes earlier. He was starting to make some more music today. He cracked his hands, and fingers saying, "Alright. Let's se if they're some new beats to be made". He pressed on his keyboard, a high B#. "Ahh" he says, "something exciting shall we?". He looks at his watch before he wakes up. "Oops. Got to get down stairs for breakfast" he says walking out his bedroom door. (To anyone)

Nikki wakes up and hears that his brother is up,so he goes downstairs and asks brother, what do you want me to fix for breakfast this morning.

NikkiStevenson said:
Nikki wakes up and hears that his brother is up,so he goes downstairs and asks brother, what do you want me to fix for breakfast this morning.
"Hey, hi, good morning, uuuh. Bacon and pancakes sound fine. Oh, and by the way, I might be in my room for the rest of the morning. Okay?" Vice said to his sister. He opens the fridge, and grabs the milk. He also, gets a glass from the cuboard. He pours the milk into the glass, and puts the milk away.

Nikki makes the bacon and pancakes. Than, he say hear you going, Vice,and what are you going to do today.

Nikki gives annabelle some bacon and pancakes on a place with syrup and some milk. Than, I ask Annabelle,what do you want to do today.

You welcome Annabelle,and thanks form reminding me,that we have school today, and bother do we really. have school today

"Hiya Anna" Vice says rubbing her head as he passed by her. "I think we do Nikki Manaj" He says teasing Nikki. He grabs some bacon and a pancake, sits down and eats. "Mom isn't up. So who's going to get her this time?" @Ayuna Kusado

I can't drive,I'm only 12,so vice you have to get her to school. @Ayuna Kusado

Lena walked her face worn from working a night shift at the airport. Though as soon as she walked through the door a smile appeared on her face. She kissed each of her children on the forehead, tying her hair up into a loose ponytail before resting her hands on her hips. "Good to see everyone's up." Going over to the fridge and getting out some orange juice before getting glasses. She poured four glasses of orange juice and set a glass in front of each child before taking a sip of her own.

"Nikki, remember? She's homeschooled. Meanwhile, I have a gig at a 'club BS' tonight. Weird name right? So I have to either drive there, orrr, Mom drives me" Vice says while drinking his orange juice. "Thanks Mom" he says quickly looking at her, then Nikki and Annabelle. "I have a new song in progress, so once I'm done here, I'm headin' to my room." @Ayuna Kusado @Aio

Annabelle nods. "Okay. I'll wait for mommy for school." She says. She puts her dishes in the sink and then goes to color in a coloring book until her mom has time to teach her. She hums a little while she colors in the living room.

"And what about school Vice?" Lena asked as she went over to fix herself a cup of coffee. "Mommy will be right there honey." At the coffee maker Lena closed her eyes and let out a soft sigh before turning back to her children. "Is everyone almost ready for school? I don't feel like getting another call from the school this week." She said as she looked at both Nikki and Vice, leaning on the counter as she took a sip of her juice.

Annabelle nodded and continued to color. Her school things were beside her on the coffee table and she was just humming along while she colored.

Vice sighs, "Yes mam". He quickly stuffs his backpack with his school items. His books, pencils, homework, all of it. He rushes out the door, saying, "Bye Mom. Love you!". @Ayuna Kusado @NikkiStevenson

Users who are viewing this thread

Back