• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Familiars

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
[class=background] width:600px; height:360px; margin:auto; margin:center; background:url('http://www.goldcoastsnakecatcher.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/086.jpg'); background-size:100%; [/class] [class=textbox] width:300px; height:300px; padding:5px; overflow:hidden; overflow:auto; font:Karla; font-size:12px; background:white; border:1px solid #dddddd; opacity:0.8; margin-left:-50px; [/class] [class=minibox] width:70px; height:40px; padding:10px; font:Karla; font-size:11px; text-align:right; background:white; border:1px solid #dddddd; opacity:0.5; margin-left:510px; margin-top:-60px; [/class] [class=credits] max-width:600px; margin:auto; font: Heebo; font-size: 10px; opacity:0.3; [/class]

[div class=background]

[div class=textbox]Alcyone was shocked by Nina's outburst. "I... was referring to your ally," She muttered. The ally in question answered her question for her, seeing the situation unfold. "Leonard, huh? That's a nice name. I'm Alcyone," She greeted in return.

Atyx slithered up Alcyone's arm, tongue flicking when he heard the threat in Nina's voice. "Don't you be speaking to Al that way for your mistake!" Atyx hissed. Alcyone laughed, gesturing for Atyx to stand down.

"That's alright, my mistake for not being specific enough."

[/div]
[div class=minibox]NAME? LOCATION? MENTIONS?
[/div]

[/div][div class=credits]credits RI.a RI.a [/div]

Leonard & Nina
The young man gave a small sigh of relief. Just as he expected, a mere misunderstanding. Though that wasn't enough of a reason for is familiar to have been vocally grumpy about. "Nina." Sitting there beside her ally, the wolf swallowed hard. Slowly, her yellow-green orbs side glanced towards the raven haired boy. Immediately she let out a minor whimper. There was no smile to be found on Leo's face, and Nina knew as to why. Her gaze turned back towards Alcyone and Atyx as she quickly blurted out, "I apologize for my tone and behavior." Then there was a sudden pat on the back of her shoulders, causing her to look back. A sigh of relief escaped the wolf as she saw a smile slowly appear back on her ally's face.

"Alright," Leonard beamed as he started standing up, "Now that peace has been brought, why don't we discuss the Awakening." Blue orbs now laid their focus on Alcyone as he smiled quite happily.
Rexcaliburr Rexcaliburr

[class=background] width:600px; height:360px; margin:auto; margin:center; background:url('http://www.goldcoastsnakecatcher.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/086.jpg'); background-size:100%; [/class] [class=textbox] width:300px; height:300px; padding:5px; overflow:hidden; overflow:auto; font:Karla; font-size:12px; background:white; border:1px solid #dddddd; opacity:0.8; margin-left:-50px; [/class] [class=minibox] width:70px; height:40px; padding:10px; font:Karla; font-size:11px; text-align:right; background:white; border:1px solid #dddddd; opacity:0.5; margin-left:510px; margin-top:-60px; [/class] [class=credits] max-width:600px; margin:auto; font: Heebo; font-size: 10px; opacity:0.3; [/class]

[div class=background]

[div class=textbox]Atyx sighed, realising that he too had spoken in haste. "That's okay, Nina," He replied. He slithered down to the floor, offering Nina his tail as a gesture of peace. He didn't know if wolves could shake on it, but why not try?

"We're going to watch it today!" Alcyone mentioned. "Do you want a ride? I think Seldric can fit one more." She loved to watch other people's awakening. It reminded her of the day she and her family waited in that royal corridor for hours, familiars all over the place, watching people go in and out of the archmage's room with their new lifetime companions.

[/div]
[div class=minibox] Charcoal_Lilly50 Charcoal_Lilly50
[/div]

[/div][div class=credits]credits RI.a RI.a [/div]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back