• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Familiars: OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Do the Familiars speak outloud or through telepathy?

Do familiars possess any special powers beyond speech and whatever abilities their physical form gives them?

Most mythical creatures can train an active power like temporary invisibility or super strength, but all familiars have a passive that lets them know if their ally is in trouble. No matter how far they are apart, a familiar will always know if their ally is in trouble.

Hey, so I have another couple of questions: What other Kingdoms/Civilizations exist other than Redsea? Do they also possess familiars?

Hey, so I have another couple of questions: What other Kingdoms/Civilizations exist other than Redsea? Do they also possess familiars?

There are other nations that you can come up with if your Ally originates from there or has some affiliation to it. Redsea is the most focused on Familiars and alliances with them while many other nations are rather unethical in handling familiars (selling for pelts, use as servants - much the way Redsea is going if they don't stop it), or don't make such a huge deal of it and sees them as pets instead of companions.

I'm almost ready. Saga is done, I'm just finishing Ryder....I'm actually not sure if I want to switch him out for the original character I'd planned before him now, which is why he's not done yet.

Maybe I'll get Saga's post up first while I'm still thinking.

Oh and don't mind me posting too much just hop right in! Al will find a way to interact while Seldric tries to make sure Atyx doesn't start a fight

Hello. I was just wondering whether it is ok to join? I'm new here and not really used to the rp system, and it's been a while since I was in an active rp, but this seems really cool.
I still have to read through all the character bios and the story so far before making my character.

How many characters can we have?

I plan on joining and currently making a character soon! It doesn't say anywhere that you guys are closed for applications so I assume it's okay to join (:
Hopefully.
I've read through mostly everything, I'm terribly sorry if this was said somewhere and I missed it.

Ultimate Nerd Ultimate Nerd Hi! It's definitely okay to join in ^^

Inky Momma Inky Momma However many you can manage at once! We're always open for apps and you can jump right in after completing the CS and getting a cookie like on it from me. (Which just shows that it's completed and not OP)

Ultimate Nerd Ultimate Nerd Hi! It's definitely okay to join in ^^

Inky Momma Inky Momma However many you can manage at once! We're always open for apps and you can jump right in after completing the CS and getting a cookie like on it from me. (Which just shows that it's completed and not OP)
Yay, thank you!

Currently thinking of a female 18 year old, I can't decide if she should be rich and well known, or just not rich. There's a few characteristics I'm deciding so it'll take me a while to apply even if I can put in moe than one bab. Which is super useful and exciting! And of course debating on the Familiars. Gah! Choices.

What's the technology level of Redsea and there magic outside of the talents possessed by some familiars ?

What's the technology level of Redsea and there magic outside of the talents possessed by some familiars ?

Think somewhat medieval, but the steampunk era is closing in soon. Steam engines are being crafted and tested for the first time, but not available to the public yet. Only the noblity and the monarch knows of it right now, but rumours are spreading amongst the people of these wondrous inventions.

Rexcaliburr Rexcaliburr Hello, I would like to join. This would be my first time roleplaying ever, but I would like to ask something.

There's magic? Because I always wanted to play something with magic.

Salfer Salfer Welcome to RPnation! Feel free to join in ^^

Magic mostly resides in the Familiars and less so the people, but there are a few nobles who are given the privilege of studying magic in its full form.

Sorry guys, I've been really busy. I'll try to get something done by today.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back