False Heroes

Well I lent him control just after Sun got to the Lariat house.. She is onlt suppose to have four personalities not five.

Good luck. To be honest, most of us were pretty much ignoring it, but we weren't pleased with what was going on. Sorry to say it, but I was just about ready to fight fire with fire and really go after Sun with a god-mod character of my own.

Actually I was planning her to just die ,well not nessarily die but her mind shatters makeing her techniqually die in her mind. Of thats ok with everyone

Hang on a sec. Death or mental disintegration aren't the only ways to fix this. I won't speak for anyone else, but if it all turned out to be a particularly disturbing nightmare on Sun's part, I'd be willing to accept that. Just keep things from going out of control.

Ah ok I can turn it into a Nightmare. That would actually make sense a little bit. It'll avoid confusion.

That, and it won't completely destroy your reputation. I'll say that up until the BS, things were moving pretty smoothly.

Yo Ian about your question on the forum figured I would answer it in the OOC. No, Aura doesn't have dibs on these two buuuuuuuuuuuut they aren't really the main issue rather catalyst nor do I think I know what I will do with them yet. But if I see combat of sorts in their future I will let ya know.

Well, Laurene just seems to me the best suited to deal with them. Since she can turn the house into her eyes (and one can not blind a house) and she can attack from a distance with telekinesis. In fact, she could technically attack them right now. 
Also, taking the girl out would make the upcoming fight a tad bit easier for everyone else

I wouldn't say any bodies power is best suited against them. Plus Rose's power is also technically the best suited since it can get them completely dumbfounded (well next to Rachel's and Alexion's but I don't use them like that)? Anyhoot you can attack them if you choose, but I just didn't want anyone attack them without knowing their full capabilities. But have at it!

Also welcome back Jammm

Last edited by a moderator:
First, welcome back Jammm.

Secondly, if combat does break out with these newcomers, just let me know, or rather let Rose know IC. Not being much of a fighter, she wouldn't think of it as her first course of action.

Yeah I don't think most of the characters are fighters, from what I have gathered. So I don't plan on initiating any attacks from the two Enlightened. I'll be directing most of my attention on the creature.

Can you guys catch me up on what has been happening? I didn't have internet for a couple of days

Sure. Long story short. Everyone has meet up at the Lariat mansion and are now under attack by the mysterious creature. Alec has lost an arm. Rose has joined the Lariat household and Isabelle is starting to have issues with her biology

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

After a week on vacation and a week of laying in bed being sick, I have returned. Is there a believable way of introducing me, preferably one that doesn't involve tying me into one faction or another?

Sorry that I haven't posted in a while. To explain Laurene's lack of participation, I'm going to say that she used to much energy in the TK wall and passed out.

Now I saw a of wall of text that I did not feel like reading. So what did I miss?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back