False Heroes

Sorry guys, I got stupid busy yesterday, and it looks like it ain't going to ease up until later this afternoon at least. I'll try to work Rose back in when I can.

tomio said:
Alright, reading up on the RP now. Could anyone give me a quick summary?
Really bad and brief summary of what's happened. U_U;

Last Updated: 4/1/14 12:54 PST

Current Important Families: 'The Lunars were known for their experimentation, the Lariats were known for strength and little regard for others lives... and the Snyders were notorious for anti-Enlightened propaganda and lynch mobs.' (quoted from Rose)

Some Enlightened run into each other and meet on an apartment roof. They talk about housing, and meet again the next day. After being attacked by an assailant, Alex, Rose, and Sun go to Alec's mansion and spend the night. Alex and Alec go down into a lab to discuss each other, and the Oridecon is revealed. The Oridecon is a poison that targets Enlightened cells.

Laurene makes her way onto the ground in search of a lost dog, and is invited into the mansion. Then Sun's father and hired men come into the mansion to retrieve her, and Mami sneaks into the mansion to hide from an angry shopkeeper. However, Sun's father is unsuccessful and leaves after his life is threatened. Alec's sister Rachel returns to the mansion and takes Mami inside after he faints from seeing blood.

At the same time, Alex is confronted by a necromancer lady named Harper who was puppeteering his dead wife Kate and wanted to get her hands on the Oridecon. Alec urges Alex to realize that Kate is just being puppeteered by Harper, and activates the Oridecon gas. After more discussion, Alec stabs Harper, wounding her in the lung, and leaves the lab. However, Alex heals Harper using his ability but kills her a moment later, and makes his away out of the lab as well.

The Lord Alexion, Alec and Rachel's father, returns home and meets with the visitors after being introduced. Laurene is revealed to be a Snyder, a family who is very anti-Enlightened, and is allowed to live. Alec then explains the Oridecon to all of the people in the room, and invites them to a dinner held by a man named Dr. Houlton, an Ordinary microbiologist. He asks them to figure out the intentions of the military and political leaders that would be attending. All retire for the night, and Laurene and Mami go find the dog together and return home.

Alexion and Alec discuss the new faces, and Aura, who is one of Sun's many personalities, confronts Alexion and they talk about the past. Morning comes, and they meet for breakfast. Rachel seduces Alex, and Alec warns Alex against going too fast in relationships. Rachel educates her class of Enlightened, and all prepare for the banquet. Mami and Laurene arrive together, and change in seperate rooms for the banquet.

Currently, all are at the banquet. They meet with an Enlightened woman who has power of wind. However, at the Lariat mansion, a girl who can control plants has proceeded to cover the mansion with plants, and awaits their return.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Hazak @Dragon Lancer @Ian Temero @Accelerate (I know Strawberry jammm is sick so I haven't tagged him)

I just thought I'd direct us over here to this OOC board. I'm ready to time skip. Isabelle is tending her plants and will go to bed after, Alex is in bed, and I'm not quite sure where Will is going but he's gone so it doesn't matter too much heh. I'm interested to see what's in store for us at 1-2 when everyone's okay to skip.

Well, it's mostly just another early wake up call for Alec. Just with a little more panic involved. Probably on his part. (Then again, it is Alec we're talking about...)

Sorry about my last OOC post on the thread but now I see this nice place!. But like I said in the post I am ready for a time skip as well, though I'm not sure what you mean by wake up call for Alec?

I acknowledge that I've been directed to this OOC thread. And I'll try to keep my OOC posts here from now on.

I'm currently in Italy, without reliable acces to internet nor anything to access it but a phone. Would it be acceptable for me to join in about a week?

That's cool with me. Also if you are in Italy for pleasurable visit......you lucky person you

Just so everyone knows my actual reaction to the post shall be late for I am about to geek out to the sweetness of Captain america

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Awesome movie! I saw it last night.

Oh and Ian, awesome post. Brings up so many questions that I can't wait to have answered. (It also reminds me of something one of my old characters, a pyrokinetic named Jeff might do.) Anyways, looking forward to seeing how this will develop. :)

It was so good! And the ending spoiler had my nerd radar exploding. Cool post Ian..This shall be a fun ride!

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

@Accelerate - I too am upset by your antics. Be a team player and actually TRY to respond like a normal human being would. Nuking a hospital is not cool and totally not productive to respond to. My grade seven students can write better as a team than you have demonstrated with this latest action. Please, apologize and try to act as if you are part of a group of people trying to weave a story together.

Yeah, things have been a little over the top here. May I also add that the point of an enlightened's price is to keep the character balanced. So far that is something Sun is not.

@Accelerate . Oridecon can destroy Enlightened cells. That means if your character can survive it that she's mortal. Simple.

Be realistic. Give your characters some weaknesses.

Screw your brain on, I'm tired of asking you to think of the rest of us roleplayers. There's a reason why my characters are all ignoring you. It's because I'm tired of your antics. Add some weaknesses or get out. We've made it clear that as a group we're not interested in roleplaying with someone so inconsiderate and childish.

I would also like you to try and remain connected to the rules set in the role play forum. some of which are no more than 2 powers and have them make sense. Also make your characters weaknesses happen once in awhile. I like everyone else am very tired of your inconsistency and lack of trying. My characters will also not respond to any absurd actions as well. That being said if you truly want to stay in the group and not leave, yet you find it hard to place in suitable actions into the rp I am willing to help as well but only if your willing to work with everyone in the rp and try to have fun without ruining other players experience.

Sorry. I had my brother take over for quite a while on my Rp. What did he do? Seriously this is the first time i've been on here in quite. (I lent my account to my brother since he wanted to try it out so tell me the crap he did for I can kick his a** and fix this.)

Sorry for the trouble my bro Nathan has caused. ((Wait Nuked a f*cking Nuke seriously?))

Yeah, seriously, a nuke. I'd say it goes as far back as page 50 and it may go a bit further, depending on when let your bro have the account.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back