• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Fallout

Beutelwolf

The Overlord
Hey there! It’s that time again when I have played too much Fallout and am looking to do a rp of some kind. I’ll keep this short and sweet but here’s just a few rules
  • Be 18
  • Be literate
  • I mostly play OC but I won’t bash on canon
  • I mostly play males, I can play F but I’m for sure weaker at it
  • I’m a new phd student so I’m not picky about posting constantly
  • Be open to communicati
Now that we got that out of the way. On to the reason you’re here. Basically, I only have a concept for a character right now. Feel free to DM me and I’ll be more than happy to provide the CS for him. For setting, I have played all of the games + the dlc so I’m comfortable placing it wherever we want.

If you’re interested, don’t be afraid to hit me up! I generally respond faster to PMs.

Hey there! It’s that time again when I have played too much Fallout and am looking to do a rp of some kind. I’ll keep this short and sweet but here’s just a few rules
  • Be 18
  • Be literate
  • I mostly play OC but I won’t bash on canon
  • I mostly play males, I can play F but I’m for sure weaker at it
  • I’m a new phd student so I’m not picky about posting constantly
  • Be open to communicati
Now that we got that out of the way. On to the reason you’re here. Basically, I only have a concept for a character right now. Feel free to DM me and I’ll be more than happy to provide the CS for him. For setting, I have played all of the games + the dlc so I’m comfortable placing it wherever we want.

If you’re interested, don’t be afraid to hit me up! I generally respond faster to PMs.
Super late response buuuut...I'm craving a fallout rp! My ocs are locked and loaded if you wanna collaborate :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back