• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Fallout: New Vegas RP?

Crimson Lionheart

Demon of Razgriz
Hello!

I've been a fan for Fallout for at least several years, and I'm just wondering if anyone wants to do a RP based on it. I'm allowing anybody to introduce their own characters and fanon ideas and so forth, and the setting will take place somewhere along the setting of the game itself.

Anyone interested

455.gif

I would be interested in a Fallout rp, but I think the NV story has already been told.

Deadkool said:
I would be interested in a Fallout rp, but I think the NV story has already been told.
I'm thinking that instead of the Courier, the RPers decide the fate of the Mojave. We are just re telling the story with a few twists and turns. It won't be the same story technically

[QUOTE="The One Eyed Bandit]Huh, funny seeing this. I just re-installed New Vegas yesterday... Will be sure to sign up!

[/QUOTE]
Sweet !

Alien CS?.... na JK.... but Enclave have to get involved somehow, and btw I posted my CS not an alien btw but it ain't human.

hello my friends i am back and ready to start this i guess as long as there is someone here i can start it with

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back