Fallout 3: War Never Changes

Okay so these are the questions I wanted to ask so that I have a clearer picture on what life is like in the Vault 101.

Firstly what is the Vault made out of? It sounds like it's large so what would the population be roughly?

Then there's the food and water source, Would we grow our own food or do we have a massive supply of packaged goods? Is there electricity?

Are there dogs, cats, or any other domesticated animals?

And lastly G.O.A.T, are all occupations allowed, for example, law enforcers, farmers, medics, fighters and so on?

I think that's all for now:)

1. Steel..... It's actually not that large... since they're were many the need of it being super large wasn't that great.... Currently.. possibly around 50 people maybe

2. We just have a lot of canned foods and ingredients to make our own

3. No... not in the vault at least.. Outside it's possible to maybe find a stray friendly dog.. a lot will attack you though

4. Yeah

((Sorry for the late response... It did not tell me you posted here haha))

Second post made me cringe already, Deathclaws are derived from Chameleons mixed with some DNA from other species, they are lizards not Mammals, That is why they lay eggs.

Deathclaws lay eggs? Hmm.... Learn something new everyday.... Btw the way, forgot to say you're accepted xD

[QUOTE="Blue Puppy]Deathclaws lay eggs? Hmm.... Learn something new everyday.... Btw the way, forgot to say you're accepted xD

[/QUOTE]
Haha yes they do! A deathclaw egg is an important ingredient in making a famous Wasteland Omelette, A delicacy! And thanks ^-^ I have an lovely idea on how to introduce Sphinx to the cast >:3

I stood above the ashes of the fallen and heard their final echoes, "Save us." I looked down and whispered, "Tunnel Snakes Rule."

n0dfr63.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back