• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fall of Aegis (Private)

[QUOTE="Serious Retail]Yeah. Just waiting on it to get approved by Ozzy and Rino.

[/QUOTE]
Was talking to Rino about this at lunch on Tuesday, I think it's a brilliant jumping off point. Way to start things off man!

Stellar write-up Damian. You have my seal of approval! I don't foresee there being an issue with anyone else, however, lets give it a day or two for anyone else to weigh in with questions or comments.

Last edited by a moderator:
Remember to put the write up in the Overview section.

I will be posting for Scourge POVs to help world build and give lore crash courses through their reminiscing (as seen in Kel'Thuzad 1). The point of them isn't to have a new character (there is no guarantee there will ever be a Kel'Thuzad 2) but to help keep our eyes on the ball, so to speak.

I plan on having the following (and possibly more) POVs over time:

-Kel'Thuzad

-Anub'arak

-Darion Mograine (Ebon Blade hasn't broken free)

-The Lich King

Soarotu:

If you're changing your character that's no problem, but either delete the old posts or add this effect to them if you don't mind.

How Strikethrough works here

[s.]What's that ripping sound!?[/s.]

What's that ripping sound!?

If you're playing both characters, just make sure your post in 'Character Sign-Up' has both characters in it.

Everyone Else:

Make sure to have at least the name of your character(s) in a sign up post in that thread.

On a personal note, I'm loving the RP so far. Been too long.

imagefloat%5D%5Bblockquote=Charia%5D%22It's%20good%20ta%20work%20again.%22%5Bblockquote%5D

"It's good ta work again."

~Haedrig Eamon

Ozzy & Dan--waiting on one or both of you to post before I do, so the RP doesn't just become Mike, Torin, and myself like it is in danger of becoming.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back