Fairy Tail Styled RP? Magic guild, everyone contributes with mission ideas!

Coro

Evil Overlord of the Rebellion
So the Fairy Tail series is really interesting, in the idea that guilds take missions for pay. I don't think they've explored the guild mechanics as much as they could have so far, what with all the magical drama and epic shounen fighting going on.

So I had an idea for a guild-based RP, where all contributing members can take turns providing a mission. We can even have multiple missions going on at once. We can have two threads, a thread for back at the guild where social interactions and mission acceptances take place, and a mission thread where all players currently on a mission post, under the guidance of whoever came up with the mission. So everyone is a player and moderator at the same time.

So the only rule I thought about for that, is that you can't have your own character going on a mission of your design. Keeps you free to properly moderate that mission as the bad-guys/antagonistic force, e.c.t.

But your character can still go on someone else's mission at the same time.

It's just an idea where everyone can contribute to cool story telling, and we can have a lot of fun in a relaxed setting in addition to wicked cool action.

The best part is that you literally don't need to have any knowledge of the series. xD

We'll have to find a way to keep things very clear. So...How's about we name the missions (example: Contract 001),and preface every on-the-job post with those titles? Keeps things nice and simple.

Also,I'm interested.

I like the level of organization that's going into this before it even starts. xD

So every mission can be numbered so we know what post relates to what.

I would love to join,but I would like to know if this will be in the current Universe.Like everything that has happened has happened,and the characters are dead/parents.Or if this is like a fresh start,with completely original characters,and none of the canon mages?

I'm much more of a fan of the fresh start approach.

Since you're creating your characters AND missions, we can all add little bits of culture and lore to the world as well, and have a rich history.

This seems awesome! Sounds slightly complicated but my brain tends to mash things up and make them harder then they actually are lol

I agree with the fresh start thing.If a fandom rp does not do a fresh start approach,then there is less development and most of the main characters are gods compared to originals.

In my opinion,fresh start would be best :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back