• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Fairy tail new generation

Inevera walked in, smiling softly. "Did I wake you?" she asks softly

((I hate my speech class. We have to write a speech for 5-8 year olds. So I'm doing the military by using Power Rangers. This is idiotic))

((Power Rangers scare me. The marines are the best military branch. I say so because I'm in MCJROTC. And all five of my charries are closed and in action.))

((Little Einstein's and Jurassic Park for me. Heads up, all my charries are in relationships. One is engaged.))

(( i went from power rangers to keeping up with the kardashians and rupauls drag race. and my character hates love so...))

((Mine are lovey but terrifying as hell if you piss them off. Especially Renna and Inevera. Illyria is like Cana. And Sam is a bad ass version of Mira. And Rozalin is sweet but scary if she has a weapon in her hands))

Rozalin smiled and continued to hum. She liked when Dusk was like this. It makes her happy to see him so at ease.

Illyria laughed. "But Sabertooth is here. We will have to drink and find out," she said, pointing out the two competitors.

Inevera walked over and sat at the edge of the bed. "Okay... Are you feeling okay?"

Inevera nodded. "Okay," she said, standing. "There is a spear key in my flower pot," she said and makes a move to go to her room.

Inevera kisses him back, a bit shocked. "Okay. Ok be in my room. Bye Meteor," she whispered, turning and walking into her room.

Dusk began to actually sing the song and they walts

Rain "they got nothing on fairytale!" He said excitedly

Inevera laid on her bed, slowly falling back asleep.

Renna growled and kissed him, hard.

Rozalin continued to hum, smiling. She liked hearing him sing.

Illyria grinned. "Come on, let's go sign up," she said, grabbing his hand

-meteor unlocks the door and sneaks into the guest bedroom and falls asleep-

Users who are viewing this thread

Back