• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Fairy tail new generation

Rikata twitched ever so slightly, due to the abundance of noise that surrounded her."Phew!" Even though she hated all the noise, she could still do as she needed, but feeling more annoyed. Her project was in the finishing stages, and she took a moment to straighten her area on the table.

Armo shuffled a bit near Star, making a little sound.(when I said star was not romantic, those were her thoughts.)

Last edited by a moderator:
Armo had awoken in about twenty minutes or so, and opened her eyes to star.

Rikata gave a hardly noticeable smile, due to the fact that she had finished. It was an operating mini flying cat. She released it into the air, and it flew in circles, making clicks of machinery here and there.

(whoops! I wish you said that on the desc.)

((Seriously? Dusk, I'll play Rozalin with no fee))

Renna pulled back and rests her forehead against his. "I love the mare. I love the armor. I owe you"

Inevera smiled. "That's why I've been so late. Band practice"

"Star?" Not hearing a reply, Armo got up to eat some food. Getting out a home made loaf of bread, she also took out some olive oil and berries. The woman sat at the table, and started today.(Pfft, I guess you're right. I'm usually active for twenty minutes at a time, chores.)

-star moves in the bed and wakes up then gets up and walks over to her- "hi was I asleep long?"

"Oh! I just woke up actually. Maybe for 30 minutes?" Eating a piece of bread, she took off some more, and held it to Star."Want any?" She said to the Rune-Magician.

-star stares at it- "if we are dating I want you to know something one I don't eat or drink two I can read minds"

"Wait, what?" Armo asked Star, with an expression of bewilderment. Letting it sink in, she tilted ger head."You can't eat, WAIT, you can read minds?" Straightening herself, she looked at the ground, and then Star."Care to prove it to me?"

'Jeez, my life is weird. Is this dude serious?' She thought intently.'Can he read this?'

((Thank you dusk....))

Renna smiled and cupped his cheek. "Would you like anything to eat? I'll make something after I take the mare to the back," she said, smiling up at him.

Renna laughed and took her mare around back before wking inside and starting the pancakes, humming to herself.

"Well, I have no choice to believe you.." The redhead coughed nervously, and popped a blueberry in her mouth."Anything else I should know?"

Armo had secrets, so she knew not to think about them, or at least try.

Illyria laughed. "I am too," she said, wiping her mouth with a napkin.

Renna danced with him but kept a careful eye on her food. She continued to hum, a soothing song it was.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back