• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Fairy tail new generation

Sam catches the kick and immobilized his leg while sending a kick up over her back like a scorpion, catching his nose.

Renna smiled. "Why, my good sir, this is a surprise. Of course you can," she said, opening the door wider for him to step in.

((I'M SO RIPPING HAPPY!!! I PLAYED SOCCER IN ROTC AND MY PLATOON WON!!! I TOOK DOWN FISCHER AND REED!!!))

((Thanks. Reed and Fischer are two of the best soccer players. I kind racked Reed with the ball... *sheepish grin*))

Renna smiled and kissed him before taking the box and opening it slowly.

((... I'm so lonely....))

Inevera and her band set up on stage before looking out to the crowd. "What's up people?" her drummer shouts and she rolls get eyes.

"Welcome!! Enjoy the time here!" she shouts, playing a riff on her guitar

Inevera played the first song. Help I'm Alive. She sang loudly and kept up with the guitar. The crowd jumped around and she smiled. This is her secret life. No one in the guild knew that she was in a band.

"It's the armor for the job and " -grabs her hand and pulls her outside to the horse- "she's yours"

Renna smiled at the able, setting the box down as be drags her to the house. She grinds even wider and circles the mare. "Thank you!" she said, throwing her arms around him and kissing him softly.

-meteor whispers to himsel-

Meteor" I can't believe she is In a band"

" can't wait till she sees me afterwards"

Two hours later, the band wraps it up. Inevera grins and walks back stage. Time to sneak back to the guild. She walks through the crowd, shaking hands until she freezes right in front of Meteor.

Sam swore when she was hit, using her momentum to flip over him. "You've gotten better," she noted.

Inevera stared at him. "I'm fine. What are you doing here?"

Dusk "not really I was just braking in my new arm last time" he said as he swipes her legs out from under her as she lands

Sam dropped to the floor but uses the momentum to throw a kick at his chin, knocking him on the floor. Before he could get up, she holds his limbs down with her legs as she straddles his lap. "I win," she said.

Inevera bit her lip nervously. "So... I'm in a band..."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back