• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Fairy tail new generation

Renna sighed. "Just give me their location," she muttered. "I'll go in. Slaughter them like I did the others."

Renna glared at him with angry eyes. "Are you saying that I'm weak? That I shouldn't go?" she said in a dangerous low voice. "Don't test my patience. Just tell me where they are."

Sorry I just wanted to know wasn't calling you week or anything Fox said with a worried look on his face

Sapphire "I am not intimidated take fox with you at leased or if your really think you can do it your self the location is ..."

(Don't really now and do which ever one idc)

Renna ignored his comment, matching away. "Just tell me where they are. Tag along if you wish."

Renna sighed. "Figured that wad the location. Dress warm, Fox. We are going to the mountains."

Fox whispers to star "should I go with her? I might just make her more angry and I don't want that to happen."

Star "be back soon"

( can I fast forward?)

-whispers in his ear-

"If you don't she might get anger"

Renna stood in front of Moon. "Fancy meeting you here," she said, looking at him with no clear emotion on her face.

Moon "I don't want to go to school today I want to stay home a bake cookies with you"

(Here in five minutes I'm leaving)

Renna sighed and knocked him out, cutting his bonds. She grabs everyone she brought with her and transported them back to the guild.

(Ouch lol)

Star "maybe I can take him to his house " -worred that Renna would hurt him more-

At that moment Dusk and Rain stumble into the guild drunk and singing why can't we be friends... Badly

Users who are viewing this thread

Back