• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Fairy tail new generation

Moon " no not a challenge but i like having company "

-walks off-

Last edited by a moderator:
Renna rolled her eyes, throwing an arm over his shoulders. "Come on. You know, exquiping is hard too. And when the armor shatters, it hurts like I don't know what. Listen Moon, you have an amazing tangent. Not everyone can be a dragon slayer and no one can be you. I'll join but I hold no promises I'll save you any. And you left out dragon slayers."

"Laxus does count. So did Cobra. And Rogue and Sting. And Gajeel. Gajeel would throw a fit if you forget him again," she says, smiling at him. "I gotta admit, I envy grandmother. She saw the good action."

Moon " but it's just like cheating kinda and gajeel would throw a fit but I think he is the closes person I am to in the guild"

-walks away then turns his head-

"Hey at leased you know your family and so does all the other dragon Slayers mine left me before I was even 5 all midnight did was teach me my magic and then took off"

Renna frowned, anger bubbling in her. "If all you want to do is think negatively, let me be the one to remind you something. We are family. This guild is full of friends and family. I don't know my father or my grandfather. Both ran off. You gripe and complain that you only have Gajeel. What does that make me? What about Dusk? You know what? After this mission, count me out from joining anything with you again. I'm so tired of this," she hissed, marching ahead. Visibly shaking with anger, she churches her fists to her side.

Renna stalked forward, listening to get there conversation. Yes, she was pissed. Yes, specifically at him.

Moon " hey Renna stop I have something for you"

-holds out his hand-

-looks at dusk-

Moon "I'm not mad"

-in moons hand there was forming a ice sword-

Moon " as long I am alive that sword will not break let's call it a peace treaty shall we ?"

( I have to go my friends I can rp tomorrow though it just depends on the time your at)

Renna took the sword, testing the balance. She nodded her head. "As long as you dont piss me off, we have a treaty," she says and the weapon disappears.

((Until tomorrow my friend))

Renna scowled at Dusk. "No, we are just going to sit here and wait for flowers to grow on our heads. Of course we're coming," she said, sarcasm heavy in her words as she starts walking to him.

Moon " well it's about to leave so we must hurry come on!"

-Moon yells over his shoulder as he enters the train station-

Users who are viewing this thread

Back