• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Fairy tail new generation

"Hmph," Armo felt like he wasn't telling the whole story, and she knew he wasn't. Jumping in the water, she pulled her hair out of her face. "Wanna join?" she was going to find Star out.

Armo playfully splashed him."But I notice that you leave a lot. Has something been going on that you haven't been telling me about?" she asked.

"Been battling anyone named, Zeref?"

she raised an eyebrow.

Ps. She did not think this sentence: Armo dated his fucking grandfather, Zeref. He taught her black magic, and Star never knew. OOOOOOHHH)

"Yes, it does!" she exclaimed. Turning away, she got some water out of her hair, and stepped out.

(Zeref had taught her, and was very important to her.

#Idatedyourgrandpa)

Armo went to her house and changed to pajamas."I know everything he's been doing, and he won't tell me?" feeling angered, she laid down in her bed and wrote in her journal about Zeref being dead, and Star.

Inevera quickly showers before going to her bed. She was out in minutes.

"Hmm?" Renna hummed, looking up at him.

-After a few days, Rei returned to the guild, having completed quite a few missions in a surprisingly short amount of time -

"Man, that was...kinda fun, actually. Maybe I'll meet more people, now that I've done a few jobs." Rei said as he entered the guild hall.

(Anyone available?)

((Sorry! I received no notifications!!!))

Inevera woke with a start. "If you want to...."

Renna looked at him. "I love you too. I love you because you have been here for me. I love you because you don't fear me. I love you because you are my Moon. You shine bright and lead me. I love you more than the night sky. I love you more than the thought of fighting. I love you Moon," she said

Users who are viewing this thread

Back