• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Fairy tail new generation

Inevera followed him, hand in hand. She felt bad for how she had reacted. Guilt panged in her heart. She won't let that happen again.

Inevera grabbed a notebook and pen. Opening to the page she last worked on, she started writing.

Renna looks up at him and smiles. "Hey," she said, the same amount of love in his voice in her voice and eyes

Inevera had stayed up all night and had fallen asleep in the couch. Her pen was clutched in a hand and her journal on the ground, open for all eyes to see

Meteor wakes her up" hey you left you journal open on the ground" hands her her journal.

Inevera smiled her thanks. "Thank you," she said, yawning and stretching. She grabbed her notebook and walked to get bedroom, praying that he didn't read it.

Renna blushes and smiled teasingly. "Oh really? Is that the only way I'm beautiful? Maybe I should go back to sleep...."

((I hate my phone. The message above is edited))

Renna smiled softly and cupped his cheek. "I'm not as tense as I used to be. I'm not tense around you," she said softly, kissing his nose.

Inevera smiled. "I was wondering if I can sign up in the guild Fairy Tail today," she said.

((Remember, she lost all memories of the week she had joined Fairy Tail.))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back