• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Fairy tail new generation

((STAR!!! WHERE ARE YOU?!))

Rozalin just shook her head. "The maids called me the ghost. I would roam around...."

Illyria kissed him, closing the door with her foot.

((Everyone died...))

Meteor wakes up and sees inevera on his chest, he stays still and stairs at the sealing.

((I NEED STAR ALIVE!!))

Renna smiled. "It keeps both of us warm," she purred, kissing his neck

Last edited by a moderator:
(Doesn't it say if something is incorrect when you type? The red squiggly thingy?)

(Can Armo become evil..? If it's alright with you, Star)

Reba stored kissing his neck and laughed, burying her head in his neck. "I don't know what came over me. Sorry about that. I hope you didn't mind," she said, her cheeks flaming

Armo went ahead to go shopping with the stolen wallet. She saved the jewels Star gave her. In she went, to look for a swimsuit and some skirts. "Gee, I hope Star was here to help me find something!" she said out loud, hoping her somewhat creepy boyfriend would pop in like he usually did. In most cases, Star helped out, so Armo figured he'd be useful in this situation.

(I usually refer to people as their RP name, but okay. Call me Tech.)

"Hey, Star!" Armo chirped, embracing him in a hug. "Can you help me pick out a swimsuit and some clothes?" Star was probably one of the most patient boyfriends she had so far, given that he usually sat around for her. "I recently went on a mission, so I just want to find a swimsuit, and unwind."

Renna smirked against his neck. "You want more?" she purred, pressing more kisses against his neck.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back