• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Fairy tail new generation

Inevera jumps, looking around before seeing him passed out. She sighed, waking to him and dragging him to the couch before struggling to get him on the couch. She walks to her room sheet she finished, almost making it before spasming. She collapses to the ground, her head hitting a corner. Everything goes dark but she can feel the warm blood coming from the wound.

I'm sorry...

((Boom. Hate me later))

((... Okay. I'm just pure evil. But I'm a major bitch when someone messes with my friends. And also when someone pisses me off))

Rozalin smiled at Dusk. "It is a lively place."

Illyria turned to Rain. "I was wondering... you wanna do something? Father and Mother might come by because I haven't been at the hall for awhile..."

((Geez Ezra, you have the most romance going on with your characters! I suck at it.. And if my friends were non fictional, I'd protect them too.

Well, I have one real friend xD )

((My friends are protective of me and I them. And I write on my free time. Romance is easy. But death scenes are the best to write. Well... just about all my friends are ROTC but they grow protective of me. I've been down for a free weeks and they are always trying to get me to laugh. And it's like family. Family I have always wanted.))

Rozalin smiled. "Anyone talented with weapons?"

"They get worried when I go missing... And we really haven't gone on a date...," she said, smiling softly

Meteor walks into the hall to find inevera bleeding, he picks her up and runs to the infirmary.

Inevera was in her black void. This had happened before. But her memories of the past week are forgotten. She will not remember Meteor.

Inevera gave him a confused look. "Boyfriend? I just moved from a village not too long ago... only a day ago..."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back