• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Fairy tail new generation

"Nothing except practicing the guitar a bit and taking down Storm," Inevera said, shrugging.

((Jealous... I want to learn how to play guitar. I'm learning piano and I play cello.))

Inevera bit her lip and nodded. "Okay. Do you play?"

((Okay. I'll learn it eventually))

Inevera smiled. "I love the guitar. It's a wonderful instrument," she said

Inevera blushes a bright red. "I used to be a soloist. But the band begged me to join them," she said

Inevera ate her food, flavor bursting on her tongue. "You're a great cook," she said, smiling at him

Inevera's smile faded. Her eyes turn sad and she looks down at her food. Her mother died... She was abusive and a drunkard. That's why Inevera's magic is dark. To protect herself from her own fear.

Dusk had decided to show rozalin around the town the previous day instead of taking her to the guild

Rain yawned as he got out of bed

((I had to. Didn't anyone tell you that I'm evil as hell?))

Inevera bit her lip. "My mother was a drunkard and abusive. She died not too long ago," she whispered softly.

Rozalin smiled as she took in the sights. It's a beautiful town.

Illyria laid on the bed, still asleep. Her neck was marked and bruised from what happened yesterday.

((Okay. Bye meteor))

Dusk had saved the guild hall for last but was now ready to show her

Rain gave Illyria a small kiss on the cheek and got out of bed

Rozalin bit her lip nervously before turning to Dusk. "This is your guild?"

Inevera made a small noise, a hand reaching out and grabbing his. Her eyes open lazily.

Rozalin smiled. "I can seer that you love this place," she said. "Ok play nice." She squeezed his hand and places a soft kiss on his cheek.

"Morning," Illyria said, sitting up and yawning.

((Hmm.... must find a way to keep the evilness hidden....))

Inevera looked at him, emotion clear in her eyes. "And I am here for you," she said

Users who are viewing this thread

Back