• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Fairy tail new generation

Rozalin took a deep breath before letting it out. "I'll meet them," she said, gripping a dagger that was hidden by her sleeve.

Illyria day beside him, resting her head on his shoulder.

Inevera looked back at him and nodded. "Okay. Maybe Wendy?"

((Just wait. Help will come.))

(I doubt it. Gray is mad at storm because I posted something that was misinterpreted. I'm planning on getting a new character and, planning on having storm starve to death in nothing happens within 3 days. He hasn't been eating and all he's had to drink was a barrel of sake.)

((Steve. Listen. To. Me. Help will come. Find doubt that. And succeed he is in ice, all body functions are frozen too. He will not starve. It's not possible in ice))

"I guess I should take a job..." Rei says, turning to the job board. When he suddenly felt a tearing sensation in his stomach. The warning sign that he needed to feed. He fell to the floor in pain, clutching his stomach.

(How long has storm been frozen?)

(Fine. I still think I should start anew though. Nobody seems to like storm. I think I made him to annoying, and gave him to similar of an ability to sombody else.)

(Storm has been frozen a few days)

-Quartz walks up to the glacier and unfreezes it-

Quartz"don't do any thing like that again you hear me"

((Steve. Stop. This whole insane thing hurts me. One of my family members is insane asylum. Just stop.))

(I'll freeze storm if you don't stop)

(Back to the story)

Meteor" so inevera what movie are we going to watch"

Storm: (*U*) "thank you..."

Storm: "I have nothing to do. So I'm just gonna go get some food"

-picks up the rock-

Storm: "let's go get something to eat... Quartz would you like to join me? You did help after all. I owe you one."

Meteor" ok let's watch it"

Quartz" just leave me alone I will freeze you again"

Inevera goes back to the couch, curling up on it. Her ankle was bruised and swollen. She was only a cushion away from Meteor.

-Storm drops the rock and holds up his hands and starts backing away slowly-

Storm: " okay... going now..."

-leaves to get food-

Inevera scooted a bit closer, their legs touching. A light blush made it's way across her cheeks

Users who are viewing this thread

Back