• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Fairy tail new generation

"Wait what?" Inevera said. "You're rich?"

Renna screamed. "YOU'RE RICH?! WHEN DID THIS HAPPEN?" she shouted over the water.

((ugh, im just here in my room, playing way too much mortal kombat, eating popcorn, and waiting for my friends to come online (>n>)(>n>)))

(Jack if you want to rp I will with you)

Moon " awhile ago but I love doing jobs"

-he walks away-

Inevera stared at Meteor. "I'm sorry. Umm.... I gotta go. Forgot about a band rehearsal," she lied, racing off.

Renna sighed. Joy. Another secret uncovered. Another she has to tell.

Inevera hides in the concert hall. She shouldn't have ran but he had a wife. Someone be loved. She won't ignore that.

Renna walks out in a dress. ""So.... Tell me... are you really rich?"

Moon "my family is yes and they keep sending me money that's why I have so much plus the jobs but I'm saving for something really special for you"

(It's going to be Lilly just don't flirt she's 9)

-Lilly walks around the library-

Quartz" the hole is finished"

-Meteor climes in the hole and waits to die-

Inevera sighed, taking out a hidden guitar. Slowly yet gently, Iris comes out of her. She sings loudly yet clearly. Her voice echoes in the empty hall.

Renna sighed. "I guess it's time to tell you my secret... My father died the night I rescued him. Grandmother and Grandfather are my only family left," she said softly

(okay i wont flirt (> :D ))

as tasuke starts walking again, he notices someone walk around the library. "hey, your the girl i accidentally walked into earlier. Lilly, right?" tasuke says lightly.

Inevera stopped playing, deciding to walk around. Going to find Meteor.

Renna looked at him and smiles. "I don't mind the fact that you are rich. Although.... I'm curious about this special thing," she said

" so..." tasuke says trying to think of something to say. he then pulls a lollipop out of his pocket. "you want it?" he asks the little girl.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back