• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Fairy Tail: Empire War

Dragon Slayer Arcos

End All Life; Embrace Silence
Heya everyone. I am building a new Fairy Tail RP.

Plot: Fiore kingdom has seen many dangers throughout the years. Most remarkably were the legendary battle of Fiore's most infamous Wizard Guild, Fairy Tail. This story takes place many decades after the Alvarez War.... A dark guild rises to amongst its brethren in the shadows. As this dark guild gains power, its influence grows stronger across the land. Several minor official guilds are destroyed by this guild, but the Magic Council deems them to be a nuisance only. They couldn't be more wrong, as they would eventually find out.

After several years of consolidating their power, their numbers were vast, and so they set the plan they had been working on for many years in motion. A swarm of battles broke out across the kingdom. Many people, wizards and normal humans alike perished. As the Magic Council moved to counteract this terrorism, they were slaughtered with little effort by a small band of incredibly powerful wizards. The strongest of which killed the king of Fiore in a public demonstration of his cruelty. And so the kingdom of Fiore fell, and the Lorien Empire was born in its place.

Now ten years later, magic is illegal. Only those with express permission of the Emperor could use it, and anyone caught breaking this law were executed in public without a trial. All wizards guilds have been assimilated or destroyed by the Lorien Empire, and all hope seems lost. But a new resistance is forming. With them, the spark of freedom is slowly smoldering in the remote reaches of the empire. Could these misfits and visionaries really bring about the end of the Empire? The journey begins now, which side will you be on?

Note: I am purposely keeping this vague, as I do not want to give too much away. If anyone has questions, post them here. I will respond as I can.

I would love to join, can my OC learn to use magic or is that role taken?

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, with a few people interested, I have made a hosted project. I will post the link here shortly once I finish a couple things with it.

Right now I think I might a post limit for combat or pick a number in OOC and then closest wins. It keeps it fair and not drawn out. Will have to try it out and if that doesn't work, try other things. Always open to suggestions.

@Bacon is fluffy

Fairy Tail: Empire War

Here is the link to the Hosted Project. :D

Character formats have been set up. Please read the rules.

I will have my character up sometime within the next 24 hours.

Lastly, I did not include rank in the character format, or guild. This will change as the RP progresses. However, I can add it into the original with a N/A if it would be easier for everyone.

@Peaceswore @AnimeGenork @Bacon is fluffy @Ch3rryBlossom28 @Metalgeardude @TheRoyalSpirit™ @Mena @AI10100 @Pyromancer88

Cools I have a character ready for it since I made him in my workshop xD I have to go to work soon so I won't be able to add pictures till later... That and I won't be able to post the character till I'm accepted~

My character is done (except for the pic). Yes it is a dragon slayer. Yes I modeled it after Natsu. Sue me! If others have a problem hit me up in PM and I will be happy to discuss and negotiate :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back