Anime & Manga Fairy Tail Discussions (Will Probably Contain Spoilers)

Awww you watch dub? xD  I am so excited! And I follow online, I know its not the best best, but the website I found is actually pretty acurate as far as I have found. (Pretty much on point) 

But oh goodness I absolutely cannot wait to hear the new music. I already ADORE the new OST!!!

I know! I love all the openings and endings, and all the music in between! :3

Hey guys, sorry haven't posted here much recently, wasn't getting notifications, but I think I've fixed it now! (Think being the key word)

Hello! I feel like such a rude intruder, but I hope I can jump in! Personally I have read all the updates on the manga, and it seems I know a few things ya'll don't. But I won't spoil. :P  

If y'all are talking about Zeref I have tosay, I loved the guy before, but now I am unsure (for various reasons) but I still hope in the end Mavis will bring him to the light of family and save him from the curse. :)  

*gasp* wait... oh goodness if y'all haven't read the manga then... Oh goodness y'all don't know a LOT of stuff! 

(I can't wait though for the anime to resume in April 2017!!!)

Not at all! Welcome! I'd love to read the Manga but have a bit of a thing against reading it online (Probably related to the fact I don't like Kindles) But I think I might start buying it. (Slowly due to it's cost though)

Yeah, Zeref is a strange guys, but I love that theory!

April 2017!? OMG! #Hyped

I'm not there in the manga, because the library got nothing and I'm wary of online translations that don't match the version in the printed volumes, but I follow a YouTuber who gives great rundowns

But I'm almost caught up in the anime, since I watch the dub (then I'll watch the sub like a good little girl)

EIGHT MORE MONTHS DAMN I'M HYPED

Is it sad that I've rewetted Fairy Tail so much that I've seen all the episodes subbed and dubbed (Where possible)?

Awww you watch dub? xD  I am so excited! And I follow online, I know its not the best best, but the website I found is actually pretty acurate as far as I have found. (Pretty much on point) 

But oh goodness I absolutely cannot wait to hear the new music. I already ADORE the new OST!!!

I haven't heard the new OST, but the original is the reason I started watching Fairy Tail to begin with, and I LOVE IT! and the 2014 definitely didn't disappoint (AKA I LOVE IT! :P ) So I can't wait to hear the 2017 one! Though... I bet it's going to turn the water works on just as easily as the others... as well as give me goosebumps just as easily... and all that emotional stuff!

Hey guys, sorry haven't posted here much recently, wasn't getting notifications, but I think I've fixed it now! (Think being the key word)

Not at all! Welcome! I'd love to read the Manga but have a bit of a thing against reading it online (Probably related to the fact I don't like Kindles) But I think I might start buying it. (Slowly due to it's cost though)

Yeah, Zeref is a strange guys, but I love that theory!

April 2017!? OMG! #Hyped

Is it sad that I've rewetted Fairy Tail so much that I've seen all the episodes subbed and dubbed (Where possible)?

I haven't heard the new OST, but the original is the reason I started watching Fairy Tail to begin with, and I LOVE IT! and the 2014 definitely didn't disappoint (AKA I LOVE IT! :P ) So I can't wait to hear the 2017 one! Though... I bet it's going to turn the water works on just as easily as the others... as well as give me goosebumps just as easily... and all that emotional stuff!

FINALLY SOMEONE WHO UNDERSTANDS MY THINK ABOUT READING MANGA ONLINE!!!!!

I'M BUYING DEM TOO!

ok but as u can tell i love juvia sm she is my baby and i get tears in my eyes when i think about her;;

I came on here thinking "how can you spoil a fairy tail wtf" But i am now realizing that you are talking about a show or something.

I came on here thinking "how can you spoil a fairy tail wtf" But i am now realizing that you are talking about a show or something.

I'm tempted to facepalm but it's such a common mistake that I'm used to it by now

Fairy Tail is an anime

and

it

is

life

:P  

On 17 September 2016 at 8:44 PM, AnimeGenork said:

I'm tempted to facepalm but it's such a common mistake that I'm used to it by now

Fairy Tail is an anime

and

it

is

life

Yeah, it is quite common, I was guilty of it until I started watching it. But yes, Fairy Tail is life!

:P  

Yeah, it is quite common, I was guilty of it until I started watching it. But yes, Fairy Tail is life!

I was aware of the anime for quite a while, so I knew the difference. It was thanks to my friend who got me into it and a wacky summer where I did nothing but look up anime I wanted to get into. That was the start of my beautiful relationship with Fairy Tail.

1 minute ago, AnimeGenork said:

I was aware of the anime for quite a while, so I knew the difference. It was thanks to my friend who got me into it and a wacky summer where I did nothing but look up anime I wanted to get into. That was the start of my beautiful relationship with Fairy Tail.

Cool! Yeah, it seems weird to think about days without Fairy Tail now. I discovered it due to it's amazing soundtrack!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back